Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is a tiktok of her dads gfs sister but I just find it so weird…
And also why do they call Karina their sister in law???? When they’re literally not…. 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
U are joking? They have never met? Where did u hear that? I thought they were together on the mrandmrstiktok post..

She is still with #alexisdrips I think that's him.. ?
I think someone said he lives like 3 hours away or something

this is a tiktok of her dads gfs sister but I just find it so weird…
And also why do they call Karina their sister in law???? When they’re literally not…. 😂
Really weird imo.
She can't be any older than 16/17 is she?
Calling a 70+ yest old man her best friend?

Reactions: 1
It’s creeping me out that her step mum is her age if her dad worked for bbc there would be a documentary about him now

Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch the video of her dad and his wife saying how they ended up together nearly 4 years ago?
Karina brought her home and asked if her friend could stay. And then she just never left.
He did say in the video that she has learning difficulties too

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her new bf was on live yesterday and confirmed that he has never met Karina.
hopefully she scrubs her nails before they do actually meet…

Reactions: 1
What has Dan supposedly done? She's ranting and crying on live but not actually telling anybody whats happened. She looks like bleeping Alice Cooper with that make up on today

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As someone who is currently wearing winged eyeliner and red lippy I am offended by her attempt 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What has Dan supposedly done? She's ranting and crying on live but not actually telling anybody whats happened. She looks like bleeping Alice Cooper with that make up on today
She said he has trashed all her mums stuff that was in her house...apparently

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.