Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really think she can stick to doing one live a week for an hour 🤔.....see you later Karina 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably is overactive. But the amount she eats just makes her gain weight anyway 😂

No way she has an under active thyroid. It's just an excuse like the rest of the tit.
She just eats so much crap

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Probably is overactive. But the amount she eats just makes her gain weight anyway 😂

No way she has an under active thyroid. It's just an excuse like the rest of the tit.
She just eats so much crap
on her food vids she never shows the actual plate, just pieces of food she rams in her gob! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so I reckon she has massive portions!

on her food vids she never shows the actual plate, just pieces of food she rams in her gob! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so I reckon she has massive portions!
She showed a plate once of a slimming world micro meal that she had basically then added a whole other meal to, with roast potatoes etc. I swear it could have fed me and my partner and had more to spare! And it was her lunch!! She lifted it and her hand is practically shaking its so heavy

Reactions: 4
She showed a plate once of a slimming world micro meal that she had basically then added a whole other meal to, with roast potatoes etc. I swear it could have fed me and my partner and had more to spare! And it was her lunch!! She lifted it and her hand is practically shaking its so heavy
⚠ SHES A MUNTER ⚠ Everyone beware if u approach she will try to eat u she will try to chew u because she’s HANGRY

She was on Lucy roses live saying hi, I guess scum do stick together 🤷🏻‍♀️
How can she be nice to that!! 😡🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
⚠ SHES A MUNTER ⚠ Everyone beware if u approach she will try to eat u she will try to chew u because she’s HANGRY

How can she be nice to that!! 😡🤢🤢🤢
Who is Lucy Rose? I always see people comparing the two but I don't think I've ever seen her

Who is Lucy Rose? I always see people comparing the two but I don't think I've ever seen her
I was going to ask that too.. It sounded like a murderer Lucy Rose. Pmsl, obviously not!!.
But the stained top, is just beyond disgusting. Maybe social services can help her with every day stuff like washing cleaning her teeth, and basic hygiene .. because the state of her nails makes me wonder whether she can either reach her ladies garden to clean that!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I was going to ask that too.. It sounded like a murderer Lucy Rose. Pmsl, obviously not!!.
But the stained top, is just beyond disgusting. Maybe social services can help her with every day stuff like washing cleaning her teeth, and basic hygiene .. because the state of her nails makes me wonder whether she can either reach her ladies garden to clean that!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
She said on her live that her top had sauce on it. And that she needed to shower...I genuinely wonder how often she does shower

FATTY IS LIVE AGAIN with the most horrendous makeup 🤢😆😆😆😆
Jesus christ 😳
The hour live once a week lasted long then haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.