Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol she just went live and said how she’s going to Florida on holiday next year… universal studios etc….
someone commented on how will She manage that when she can’t manage to work. Then the live ended! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol she just went live and said how she’s going to Florida on holiday next year… universal studios etc….
someone commented on how will She manage that when she can’t manage to work. Then the live ended! 👀
She won’t even fit on the plane let alone a rollercoaster 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So all she does is sit in the garden and eat take a ways for every meal just about, is this still her Dads place.

Reactions: 1
The eating with her hands when she’s got an eco system under her nails, the big sweaty head while eating iv never witnessed anyone less attractive

Also didn’t she shave her head off to let it grow healthy an she dyed it already when it’s like 3cm

Reactions: 5
I have genuinely never come across someone as grotesque as her. Honestly I think she knows it and plays up to it too.

Reactions: 7
I'm sure primark only go up to a size 20-22. She's gotta be over a size 30, maybe 32.

I'm sure primark only go up to a size 20-22. She's gotta be over a size 30, maybe 32.
They go up to a 24 in some things. But I used to struggle to fit into their 24s as a size 20 before!
Even now as a 16, I end up buying their 20/22/24s

Can't see her fitting into anything there!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.