Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats happend to this once a week live for a hour? Oh yes like anything she does she gives up. The munter she is she be ill then smoking intop of it wont help. Bet she not seen her lady garden ir toes for years😂😂
Someone asked her when she was coming back full time and she said ‘when I’m ready’ and someone in the comments was like ‘more like when you’ve picked your new friends (victims)’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s live,.. is going to do more lives about being body positivity.. to be fair I’ve missed the madness so bring it on 😂

Update:

New piercing.

Has been streaning 'like allll the time' on Yubo, 'I've got nearly 800 friends on there' username nonaswag

Contemplating coming back to Tiktok full time because 'I want to help you guys if you're not confident in your body, because I'm happy with mine and I can do that for you guys, y'know make body positive vidyos and show you that'.

But she's a lot stronger now and ready to start making vidyos again. Might start doing dinner with karina again and probably kfc with karina, 'we'll start a hashing guys for kfc with karina. I'll turn duets on so I'd appreciate it if you can duet me'

Oh and she has a new 'electric' lighter that she's so impressed with as she didn't know they existed. They don't. It's wind proof.

A final beg to share vidyos that she'll do today so that everyone knows she's back amd to 'stay tuned guys for more live vidyos'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys I *think* she's had a shower!! Her nails look 50% cleaner!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I could watch karina all day over sazzy n molly.. it’s like a car crash ya can’t help but look

Reactions: 2
Never in my life have I found something so repulsive but oddly mesmerising as I have just found that video of Katrina eating KFC.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so glad Peter is back. She makes me feel so much better about my life in comparison to hers.

On a side note, anyone been watching Mel? Feel really bad for her

Reactions: 3
No Karina, shaking that disgusting unhealthy gunt around is nothing to be proud of.

There's body positivity then there's just being extremely obese and unhealthy. Sort it out, you look a state 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
Update:

New piercing.

Has been streaning 'like allll the time' on Yubo, 'I've got nearly 800 friends on there' username nonaswag

Contemplating coming back to Tiktok full time because 'I want to help you guys if you're not confident in your body, because I'm happy with mine and I can do that for you guys, y'know make body positive vidyos and show you that'.

But she's a lot stronger now and ready to start making vidyos again. Might start doing dinner with karina again and probably kfc with karina, 'we'll start a hashing guys for kfc with karina. I'll turn duets on so I'd appreciate it if you can duet me'

Oh and she has a new 'electric' lighter that she's so impressed with as she didn't know they existed. They don't. It's wind proof.

A final beg to share vidyos that she'll do today so that everyone knows she's back amd to 'stay tuned guys for more live vidyos'
The electric lighter line got me good!😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.