Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse my quietness I’ve been watching another begs drama πŸ˜‘πŸ€£ let’s just say she’s on par with Karina πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it the lovely clean really classy looking Stephanie's tea time? 🀣🀣

• Haha
😬😬😬 Mayyyyyybbbeeeeeee
Spill the beans! I heard her say something about an account saying its all on tattle and an account being deleted, however I can't always understand her dulcet tones..so I'm not sure what she was going on about!

I’ve been following her as she’s amazing car crash but she hasn’t posted for days. I need to look up the gossip!

• Haha
Basically since last week she was being trolled by email and obviously on here, she then started to accuse people who came into her lives, then people who she spoke to daily, then accused her mods the main mods ceokate, winters etc as I saw them shouting on live upset

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Basically since last week she was being trolled by email and obviously on here, she then started to accuse people who came into her lives, then people who she spoke to daily, then accused her mods the main mods ceokate, winters etc as I saw them shouting on live upset
Ohh I see...damn I missed that! That ceo_kate is awful! It's probably her! Have they all fallen out now?

Ohh I see...damn I missed that! That ceo_kate is awful! It's probably her! Have they all fallen out now?
I no winter has I have no clue about her winter has posted some videos lmao best not derail the thread πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‘πŸ€£

Reactions: 1
She was live on her main targeting her next victim πŸ‘€ the girl was teaching her how to inhale her fags hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was live on her main targeting her next victim πŸ‘€ the girl was teaching her how to inhale her fags hahahaha
Whats happend to this once a week live for a hour? Oh yes like anything she does she gives up. The munter she is she be ill then smoking intop of it wont help. Bet she not seen her lady garden ir toes for yearsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.