Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg has anyone seen the vidyeo of her necking ‘vodka’ cause she cba to get water after singing?
Its on dinnerwithkarinaa

Reactions: 3
‘This is my outfit for today’

It’s the same as yesterday, love 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think living in her dads is prob better for her, she’s actually outside her bedroom now she’s at a fun fair today and eating in a restaurant etc

Reactions: 6
guys this is gonna sound super weird 😂 but I’m so invested in this thread it’s literally my favourite one on here to stalk but every time someone puts the 😭 my phone freezes. Would it be possible if we just use 😂 or 🤣 instead? Ik it’s crazy to ask people to stop using an emoji but I am obsessed with reading here so just thought I’d ask haha
Oh and peter is Live on tiktok warbling with the comments turned off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
guys this is gonna sound super weird 😂 but I’m so invested in this thread it’s literally my favourite one on here to stalk but every time someone puts the 😭 my phone freezes. Would it be possible if we just use 😂 or 🤣 instead? Ik it’s crazy to ask people to stop using an emoji but I am obsessed with reading here so just thought I’d ask haha
Of course!! I’m all for not using the crying emoji if it makes you see the Karina gossip! I wouldn’t wanna miss out 🤣

Reactions: 2
Why get your nails done, get piercings, do your make up etc when you’re walking around with the henchest mono brow I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's so weird that your phone does that! Haha ill make sure I don't use it 😅

Just wondering how Karina can fit (kind of) into a top from Primark when I'm about 20 stone lighter and cannot

Reactions: 2
Just wondering how Karina can fit (kind of) into a top from Primark when I'm about 20 stone lighter and cannot
This is what I was saying before.
Even when I was a size 20, I was buying their 22-24 in Primark and even that was a squeeze.
I'm a 16 now and I still have to buy their size 20s. Sometimes 22s.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.