Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she’s just completely ignoring that she’s been called out as an abuser lol. Absolute state of it, inside and out.

Reactions: 3
So I’ve just seen her latest video she’s had her top lip and nose pierced how long till it’s infected 😬😬😬🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 1
D6E0C4A9-CC84-4758-91C0-12112E5621FC.jpeg

shes on live now claiming this top is a size 18… if this is an 18 I must be a 32 too😭😂😭😂

edit: 18 on top and 26 on bottom apparently shes just said

• Haha
View attachment 1404048

shes on live now claiming this top is a size 18… if this is an 18 I must be a 32 too😭😂😭😂

edit: 18 on top and 26 on bottom apparently shes just said
In leggings maybe.
I'd like the see her squeeze into a 26 pair of jeans.

She's out of breath just standing there.
Don't think she'll make it to 40 at this rate.

Last edited:
Her numbers been leaked😭😭😭
Probably because she was setting up a WhatsApp group the other day with randoms from a live 'a body positivity and mental health's group. Won't have been any of her old 'friends' that leaked it like she's trying to say

Reactions: 2
Probably because she was setting up a WhatsApp group the other day with randoms from a live 'a body positivity and mental health's group. Won't have been any of her old 'friends' that leaked it like she's trying to say
Hahaha did she actually make one in the end? I was tempted to infiltrate just to be nosy 😂

She's live now singing a Celine dion my heart will go on.. they're telling her how good she is and giving requests.. my poor cat flew out the window in fear!! Are they stupid she's as flat ( I said flat, we all know she's fat ) as they come she can't sing !!!

She's live now singing a Celine dion my heart will go on.. they're telling her how good she is and giving requests.. my poor cat flew out the window in fear!! Are they stupid she's as flat ( I said flat, we all know she's fat ) as they come she can't sing !!!
I'm watching it too, can't cope with the comments. Never heard anything so bad hahaha

It cracks me up how into it she gets...like she genuinely believes she can sing

The fact she sat in blistering heat yesterday eating KFC and then wore the SAME TOP out to breakfast this morning (more crap and junk), imagine the smell 🤢

• Sick
The fact she sat in blistering heat yesterday eating KFC and then wore the SAME TOP out to breakfast this morning (more crap and junk), imagine the smell 🤢
I feel sorry for the poor piercer who had to get that close to her!

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry what is that video with her touching her neck and loving it she then proceeds to do the fking heart with two sausage fingers

• Haha
I just need her to stop with the heart finger thing and the touching herself while she's singing. Just stop it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.