Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s live again, in the same dress as yesterday. Food on her chin and her orange nails stained from the hair dye.
lock up your sons ladies! Phoarrrrr’
My son wouldn't go near filth like that. mind you the size of it, I'm surprised if any guy could really get close to it!

I’m sorry, I know women aren’t meant to bash women on their looks but she really does make me physically sick just looking at her

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry, I know women aren’t meant to bash women on their looks but she really does make me physically sick just looking at her
I think sisterhood rightly goes out the window when it comes to abusive fuckwits like this twit

Reactions: 6
Please come back Karina! My lunch breaks aren't the same without you for entertainment!

Reactions: 2
Seen sazzy trying to do asmr Jaysus I’d rather rip my ear drums out than listen to that sh1t

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched Sazzy too, it did nothing for me other than me wanting to punch her!

Reactions: 1
That Emma relative of Karina or whatever answered a question about Karina and said “I can’t answer things about her” interesting …. 🫢

That Emma relative of Karina or whatever answered a question about Karina and said “I can’t answer things about her” interesting …. 🫢
It just infuriates me every “lip syncing” video they do - THEY DONT SAY THE WORDS!!!! Like what are u even trying to say!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.