Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know K is problematic, but that Alex is awful, he was 100% only with her for the clout. He said he’d been a follower for a long time, stole the joint account saying it was hacked, he’s jumped straight onto doing tiktok shop and bloody humidifier ads, jumped on all of her old friends just for the drama and even the 3 part story time… they knew each other for about 2 weeks, hadn’t even met, there wasn’t a story to tell🤣
And his hair reminds me of the clown from IT

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We all know K is problematic, but that Alex is awful, he was 100% only with her for the clout. He said he’d been a follower for a long time, stole the joint account saying it was hacked, he’s jumped straight onto doing tiktok shop and bloody humidifier ads, jumped on all of her old friends just for the drama and even the 3 part story time… they knew each other for about 2 weeks, hadn’t even met, there wasn’t a story to tell🤣
I knew it.
I posted before that I couldn't work out if he was actually genuinely telling the truth or he was just jumping on the bandwagon and was a d**k 😂

Reactions: 1
Alex claims he went to a special needs school too. Probably the same "how to be a bleep" school that karina went to

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is the thing for karina.. she clearly has issues and deffo has some sort of learning difficulties and a hard upbringing. I’m not making excuses for her though, she doesn’t have any friends and seems desperate to make some so whoever shows her some attention becomes her best mate. The accounts she hacked were old accounts she give people weren’t they so she could still get access and take them away and Alex and sazzy and espically molly were busting their arses to get a piece of the attention from Karina and share of the gifts on the lives.

Reactions: 1
Errr, her dad is 74 and is married to a 26 year old. WTF?! No wonder she is fucked up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Errr, her dad is 74 and is married to a 26 year old. WTF?! No wonder she is fucked up.
And karina is 22 so her step mom is 4 years older and clearly has learning disabilities herself, that's fucked up.
I thought Alex came across as genuine but after reading what kenadams765 posted I now think otherwise, and he is right. Alex did use her, don't get me wrong, I think karina is as disgusting as they get
If she was on fire I wouldn't piss on her, but Alex saw her vulnerable side and used her for what he could get and succeeded!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I cannot stand this guy he’s absolutely rotten and is 10000% using her for clout he needs cancelling as well!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.