Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mel is live!!!

I sincerely hope this is the downfall of Karina and EVERYONE has the sense not too support her anymore! She a narcissistic so and so… I hope Dan is okay and I also hope Sazzy, Mel, Molly and everyone else is okay too she really knows how to mess with peoples heads! The girl needs help..

Reactions: 3
Aw he’s so lovely he’s left the live for a second so he can turn off the option to receive gifts. He kept saying please no gifts total opposite to beggy Peter

Reactions: 1
Dan is so right! She acts stupid but clever at the same time, On live she comes across as not all there and then the voice notes she speaks so fast and makes sense and is easy to understand! Mel even just said in person she is TOTALLY different to the way she is on live!

Reactions: 5
He said he can't just talk about it but is happy to answer questions. He seems so sweet, bless him. He said he has photos and videos of when she was physically abusive

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Ohhh Dan is breaking my heart 💔
He just said when karina/nona/Peter was upset about her mum he let her use him as a punchbag 😪 she was his first girlfriend and he thought it was normal

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for Dan he sounds so heartbroken - you can tell he is a good lad, I do understand why he doesn't want to go police but same time she needs to be held accountable - what if she gets into another relationship? the man needs to be made aware

Still don’t trust Sassy she still try’s to pass the buck onto other people saying why didn’t no one see etc etc when she defended her for long enough they are all part of the problem as they have all at one point or another enable her behaviour.

Last edited:
Still don’t trust Sassy she still try’s to pass the buck onto other people saying why didn’t no one see etc etc when she defended her for long enough they are all part of the problem as they have all at one point or another enable her behaviour.
I agree I think sazzy is now jumping on the bandwagon because the views people are getting I don’t like her I never have!!

As much as I bleeping despise that lump of mould. I think it’s a bit daft that Karinas latest victims are speaking out now when they’ve seen how she’s treat her other ‘friends’ in the past. They knew exactly what she was like when they gave it big licks as the blobs mods but now they’re making out their the victims. I’m sick to bleeping death of Molly speaking over everyone if someone’s got a problem she’s had it ten times worse listing every single disability under the sun.. a bit like Karina always did, maybe a clash of personalities has happened. Maybe a bit too alike. Sorry you might all disagree but I just think it’s a bit rich them playing the victim when they’ve had enough warnings about what the blobs been like with previous friends 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
As much as I bleeping despise that lump of mould. I think it’s a bit daft that Karinas latest victims are speaking out now when they’ve seen how she’s treat her other ‘friends’ in the past. They knew exactly what she was like when they gave it big licks as the blobs mods but now they’re making out their the victims. I’m sick to bleeping death of Molly speaking over everyone if someone’s got a problem she’s had it ten times worse listing every single disability under the sun.. a bit like Karina always did, maybe a clash of personalities has happened. Maybe a bit too alike. Sorry you might all disagree but I just think it’s a bit rich them playing the victim when they’ve had enough warnings about what the blobs been like with previous friends 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m creasing at you calling her a “blob” 🤣🤣😭

• Haha
100% agree! X

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.