Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe Sazzy has the cheek to try and moderate what’s being posted or talked about here on tattle, at the end of the day they are still on TT all gossiping and telling everyone their business, they are the ones talking about private information on a public forum…

Reactions: 7
guys can someone please take one for the team and summarise what happens at 5 as I don’t think I’ll be able to watch!

ETA; also sazzy, whilst I respect you for finally ditching that vile human, please duck off with your opinions about tattle. stupid woman

Reactions: 7
Tashas on live now

Mel said about donating to charity with money from gifts.
Now all of a sudden molly is donating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If one of yous could please post in here what Dan has too say at five that would be fab!! I need to get my food shop after I finish work so I’ll miss it, But I know you fellow tattlers will deliver!!🙈

Dammit, just had a work call scheduled for 5.30 😩 I will take notes up until then though if the live has started by then

Wonder how Peter is spending her day today. In bed? Fake smoking? Eating tit?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.