Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The language of Tasha around her son....disgusting. Does sge actually spend any time with him? She has been live all day and ignoring him

Reactions: 3
The language of Tasha around her son....disgusting. Does sge actually spend any time with him? She has been live all day and ignoring him
It's awful! I've had today off work as packing to move house and had her live on in the background (sad I know 😂) she hasn't played with him or anything! I know everyone is entitled to a social life when they have kids but she was literally live for hours and ignoring him

Reactions: 2
Her latest Snapchat she wants to move to America 🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 would she fit on a chair in the plane 👀😳

• Haha
It's awful! I've had today off work as packing to move house and had her live on in the background (sad I know 😂) she hasn't played with him or anything! I know everyone is entitled to a social life when they have kids but she was literally live for hours and ignoring him
Did you hear her sat next to him swearing like mad? Absolutely hate swearing next to children 😒 He shouldn't be listening to those kind of conversations, there is plenty of time for that when he is in bed!

Follow Imfedupwiththislmao_ on insta, they’ve posted everything on there. Sazzy was going mad at them for posting screen recordings of Dan admitting abuse but she was talking about it all on live saying male dv needs to be spoke about more?! Make it make sense 😭

Reactions: 3
Follow Imfedupwiththislmao_ on insta, they’ve posted everything on there. Sazzy was going mad at them for posting screen recordings of Dan admitting abuse but she was talking about it all on live saying male dv needs to be spoke about more?! Make it make sense 😭
Is the account Molly though?
Because she wouldn't stop talking about it 😂

Reactions: 1
Is the account Molly though?
Because she wouldn't stop talking about it 😂
No it isn’t, I know who it is and obviously won’t say but it’s none of the people involved & I swear on my life with that. They kept going on about it trying to figure out who it was

No it isn’t, I know who it is and obviously won’t say but it’s none of the people involved & I swear on my life with that. They kept going on about it trying to figure out who it was
I see I see!I did wonder 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.