Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least for Dan it can only get better. His next girlfriend will look perfect by comparison 😂

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else remember Sazzy taking the piss out of Dan a few weeks ago? Saying when they met up that he smells bad?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
100% agree! X
I’m so glad it’s not just me. I think she could be one to watch slagging fat pie off for threatening to kill herself yet she was comparing herself to the joker and the late great Robin Williams saying it’ll be her last film lmao yet she’s back on live the next day.. guessing she constantly looks on here so hiya Molly you big dramatic minge although I will say I do feel for her losing a pet though that’s a rough thing to go through x

Reactions: 4
When Dan said last night that karina mentally and physically abused him, molly actually said awh Dan you're not the only one...
Couldn't even let him have that moment
I noticed this too!

Like I said further back, she annoyed me when she was talking about trauma and she kept repeating "Try having my trauma"
As if hers is worse than every other person on the planet

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad it’s not just me. I think she could be one to watch slagging fat pie off for threatening to kill herself yet she was comparing herself to the joker and the late great Robin Williams saying it’ll be her last film lmao yet she’s back on live the next day.. guessing she constantly looks on here so hiya Molly you big dramatic minge although I will say I do feel for her losing a pet though that’s a rough thing to go through x
lolllllll big dramatic minge!!!

I don’t think he is! He’s been in numerous relationships on his Facebook page and they don’t last very long🤣🤣
Yeh I just seen it.. and he lives miles away from Peter..again another one.. pmsl .. well I guess these guys probably can see her from where they live as she's so enormous ..

Reactions: 1
When Mel started crying when Dan said about K using him as a punchbag broke my heart 😪 Sazzys definitely jumping on the bandwagon, Mel said it was a live FOR Dan to come on and she’ll be quiet so he can speak and loudmouth Sazzy came on chatting away! The way she made my pal feel earlier about posting the video about Dan wasn’t nice, my pal may have made a mistake posting it but no need for Sazzy to call em’ vile and make them feel so small, she wouldn’t stop apologising to Sazzy!

Reactions: 6
When Mel started crying when Dan said about K using him as a punchbag broke my heart 😪 Sazzys definitely jumping on the bandwagon, Mel said it was a live FOR Dan to come on and she’ll be quiet so he can speak and loudmouth Sazzy came on chatting away! The way she made my pal feel earlier about posting the video about Dan wasn’t nice, my pal may have made a mistake posting it but no need for Sazzy to call em’ vile and make them feel so small, she wouldn’t stop apologising to Sazzy!
There was obviously no malice in posting that video, it's all to show how vile karina/nona/Peter is!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.