Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Mel started crying when Dan said about K using him as a punchbag broke my heart 😪 Sazzys definitely jumping on the bandwagon, Mel said it was a live FOR Dan to come on and she’ll be quiet so he can speak and loudmouth Sazzy came on chatting away! The way she made my pal feel earlier about posting the video about Dan wasn’t nice, my pal may have made a mistake posting it but no need for Sazzy to call em’ vile and make them feel so small, she wouldn’t stop apologising to Sazzy!
You‘re friend absolutely did not need to apologise to Sazzy for anything, she had done nothing wrong if Dan and Co want to air their dirty laundry in public on TikTok they shouldn’t cry wolf the minute it’s talked about or anything is posted on here…most of it is absolute bullshit anyway they are all as bad as each other and as nasty as Karina is and she is nasty, so are all of them gathering on a live slagging her off.
Sazzy in my opinion is every bit as vile as Karina is and has condoned Karina‘s actions time and time again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve seen three videos pop up on my fyp regarding Karina & her Dad & the weird age gap relationship with his gf & also her 14 year old sister. There is a video of Katina giving her dad a kiss & they both go for the lips. It’s so awkward & very weird.

Reactions: 4
Well the new boyfriend didn't last long....he dumped her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A week ago, someone called Joey commented on her Facebook profile picture saying ‘mine’ 🤷🏽‍♀️ I can’t keep up!

im not in anyway defending molly here , but i can genuinely tell that she does have adhd , my daughter has it and is very much the same with talking over people and coming off as insensitive, so i can kind of get why molly acts like that and drinking can amplify the symptoms of adhd. karina on the other hand saying she has the same kind of conditions is utter bullshit just excuses to hide the fact that she is an abuser. when molly said dan your not the only one , i truly believe she meant that there’s other people that have gone through similar who could offer support and trying to tell him that he’s not alone , but with adhd you tend to come off more insensitive than you mean. adhd is often overlooked so again not defending just maybe shedding light as to why it would be that way

also another boyfriend already ?? at this point they are using her for clout.
i think it’s also highly likely that karina pushed alex away , every single video on that joint account was just karina saying i love you so much best thing that’s ever happened to me and they’d only been together for what a week

Reactions: 3
I think there all jumping on the Karina bandwagon I think snazzy is a vile nasty person she’s doing what she’s doing to gain followers and that rash needs to take care of her kid rather than sitting on live all day

Fancy putting gossiping about Karina above the welfare of your kids, seems like bad parenting to me I hope someone gives the social a call. We care strongly about the welfare of children and animals on Tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.