Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan is going live with Mel at 12, she said she will let him speak and tell his story cos molly spoke over him last night

Reactions: 1
When she met up with Sazzy recently, she didn't pay a penny. She showed Sazzy she had £800 in her creator fund and made dan pay for the meal. They're basically saying everyone needs to stop watching and commenting on her vidjoes as each one is just adding to her creator fund

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I will post the screen recording from last night but I’ll have to compress the tit out of it as it’s 14 minutes long even after I’ve cut out the boring bits

When she met up with Sazzy recently, she didn't pay a penny. She showed Sazzy she had £800 in her creator fund and made dan pay for the meal. They're basically saying everyone needs to stop watching and commenting on her vidjoes as each one is just adding to her creator fund
To think the lass has juat sold her house aswel, shes not skint. Absolute parasite

Imfedupwiththislmao <——-

is uploading everything from last night
Just had a look at what's posted already. How does she speak to fast on voice notes but when she's on live it's as if she struggles to string a sentence together

Dan said last night something he could expose would absolutely ruin her I wonder if he will say it at 12 😳👀👀👀

Mel and co are spilling the beans and none of it is surprising. Josh and Charl are in her box.

All the money Karina had off Mel.
The raising funds for cancer research all came from Mels pocket with Karina saying she'd pay her back. Their night out and the lift that Mels friend gave Karina, Karina was telling the mate that he was taking advantage of her by asking her for money for the lift.
Dan popped into the chat and had a huge wave of supportive messages which was lovely.
Karina didn't ever pay a penny for anything at the house, as we well guessed, never cleaned, tidied etc, fed the cats kfc because she couldn't be bothered to feed them
And then lots of chat about her being a narcissist.
Fed the cats kfc....ffs 😶😢
no cleaning, shes absolutely foul.

Sazzy "I'll mute my mic so Dan can talk"

That's what Molly should have done yesterday 😑😑 poor guy wouldn't get a word in without being spoken over

Reactions: 5
Dan couldn't connect to the box. So it's happening later now once he's finished work, 5.15/5.30ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.