Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know how she gets over a hundred viewers in her lives tbh. Half the time all you see is her ceiling and massive forehead or she plays fortnight. Or she sings like a dying cat. She has no life so never has anything interesting to say. The people she duals are just as dumb and boring as she is. There isn't big drama going on either, baffles me
i’ve actually stopped watching her lives, seriously boring now. and whenever i see sazzy i turn off anyway but now i don’t even bother watching them!

Reactions: 6
i’ve actually stopped watching her lives, seriously boring now. and whenever i see sazzy i turn off anyway but now i don’t even bother watching them!
I never watch her lives either I’m straight over to charls and mels lives now much nicer

Reactions: 3
Just went on to see her latest video.. anyone see the state of her nails!? 🤢🤢 made me feel sick, obviously never washes her hands 🤮 blergh

Reactions: 5
She’s got no one now. I don’t want to watch her ceiling fan. I looked in on our tracey the other night and people were having a nice chat and much more lively

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just went on to see her latest video.. anyone see the state of her nails!? 🤢🤢 made me feel sick, obviously never washes her hands 🤮 blergh
she always only has two false nails left too 😭

81CD14DD-EC14-4353-BDD8-361ACCBB0BE4.jpeg

bloody hell she is dying her hair orange and green

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Loads of people were gifting her while she done her hair and she said top gifter will get a shout out at the end of the live, who does she think she is i wanted to say something like that but everyone was being nice so i kept quiet.

Reactions: 4
Also 2 things, she's just said 'oh Dan will be back soon, hasn't today gone quick' after confessing at about 2.30/3 she had only just woke up...

And Sazzy just going on about them meeting up next week and said to bring hair dye with her next week and she'll do her hair for her, then, went 'actually maybe not, you'll end up with another fine again with the mess I'd make'. How bad did she leave that last hotel room after her meet up woth Mel!?

Honestly Sazzy is such a tit mate, she is constantly throwing her under the bus on the sly or encouraging her stupid behaviour like this hair dying episode, if that was my mate you best believe I'd be saying 'no mate, it's gonna look tit, dont do it, sorry'.

HOW TO LOOK LIKE A twit WITH KARINAAAAAA 🤘🏼
Honestly she makes me feel sick 🤢 she said on her story yesterday she is proud to be fat 😳 honestly the health risks that come with being fat and the amount of people that find her repulsive I would not be proud of being fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.