Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @choccyhazelnut for the brilliant thread title suggestion☺ I had to shorten it slightly, sorry! (The original - throwing a party for bought followers beggy mitchell can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all just here to hate?)

Anyone care to do a recap of beggy beggerson?🤣
It’s my first time making a new thread so I hope I’ve done it right!🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you to @choccyhazelnut for the brilliant thread title suggestion☺ I had to shorten it slightly, sorry! (The original - throwing a party for bought followers beggy mitchell can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all just here to hate?)

Anyone care to do a recap of beggy beggerson?🤣
It’s my first time making a new thread so I hope I’ve done it right!🥴
Whoo she don't even know who Stacey Solomon is omg lol

Reactions: 5
Ryan has no shame 😂 'can someone send me sunglasses please'. Then someone gave him a rose or whatever and he goes 'thanks for the rose but I want sunglasses'

God he fucks me off so much - I think he does the most out all of him 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Ryan has no shame 😂 'can someone send me sunglasses please'. Then someone gave him a rose or whatever and he goes 'thanks for the rose but I want sunglasses'

God he fucks me off so much - I think he does the most out all of him 🤣
He does my nappa in does RYRY bleeping beg

Ryry doing my head in now 'karina karina ' duck off

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've just tuned in. She's in the dark, Ryan's waffling as per and Karina ain't even paying attention to what he's saying and just going 'hmm', 'yeah'... boring 🥱🥱🥱 I don't get how people gift others who just sit and do duck all, all day. How is any of her lives entertaining enough to gift? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Earlier she said 'well I don't need my suitcase anymore' so Ryan said 'can you not just return it' and Karina said 'yeah well I could, but I'm not just in case I go out anywhere that I need it or on any trips'. Nearly spat my tea out with laughter 😂😂😂 you don't go anywhere Karina like ever, what the duck you need a suitcase for 😂😂😂

HAHAHAHAHA!! 😂😂😂😂

Sorry another quick one from me, Karina is banging on about how wonderful Josh is. Then Dan says 'Karina can you move up, your taking up the whole bed' and she said 'no I'm not' 😂😂😂 mate the bleeping size of her, I'm surprised he has any room left in the bed! Dan, advice... I'd upgrade to a queen size as your going to get bleeping flattened squeezing into a double bed with jabba the gut 💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She came into my work one day (can’t obviously say where) but she was so out of breath even talking,spoke to her mate like shite then spent about £150 plus on a load of utter tit yet she “can’t” work 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The current live is just a new low. Lay in the dark, breathing heavily, listening to Dan’s snoring… why do people watch this all night?!

• Haha
What the duck are they on about. Haters for a bleeping reason why cant they wake up

Current live is doing my head in. I'm sure she's had the same conversation with gemini Mel and sazzy before. Like history repeating themselves

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Someone shut Tracey up! She keeps contradicting herself...it costs nothing to be kind, in the next breath, yes moderators can be nasty. Make your mind up nanna! She really isn't understanding any of this is she? I'm puzzled why Tracey is not getting it. I'm blaming her hormones, maybe she's menopausal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone shut Tracey up! She keeps contradicting herself...it costs nothing to be kind, in the next breath, yes moderators can be nasty. Make your mind up nanna! She really isn't understanding any of this is she? I'm puzzled why Tracey is not getting it. I'm blaming her hormones, maybe she's menopausal.
Ryan finally shut up with this rambling then along she came 🙄 you watch that dick head Sazzy will be in next thinking she's hilarious when she's absolutely tragic

• Haha
I really don't understand what karinas mods don't see that we all can.
Ryry is a bleeping clout chaser and in it for gifts. duck off you beg.
Tracey was just waffling on nothing to do with any the lies karina has told.
They don't like what's written on here as it's true stuff that they block on lives. Karina is mean to people as well. She deserves everything she gets.

Have you noticed Karina when she says "isn't that right Sazzy/Tracey/Charl" like she needs them to validate her thoughts. No one ever agrees though! I'm just watching her now to see what happens in her car crash life. Tracey talks about having friends on tiktok, why are non of them her own age then? Does she have anyone her own age? It's really creepy Tracey, like the embarrassing mum at the school gates trying to be cool. Just doesn't work.

Have you noticed Karina when she says "isn't that right Sazzy/Tracey/Charl" like she needs them to validate her thoughts. No one ever agrees though! I'm just watching her now to see what happens in her car crash life. Tracey talks about having friends on tiktok, why are non of them her own age then? Does she have anyone her own age? It's really creepy Tracey, like the embarrassing mum at the school gates trying to be cool. Just doesn't work.
Yes, oh my god, I’ve said this to my partner so many times!!! It’s literally after everything she says “isn’t that right…” just have a thought or opinion without expecting everyone to agree with you Karina. God forbid they don’t agree though, they’re straight in the bin along with Nathan, Shannon, Gemini…😂😂
Also - if Tracey was a man and was befriending 20/30 year old women, men, whatever they would be getting slated left, right and centre, being called all sorts🤨 I think it’s all very strange🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.