Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s had a bit of attention with the hair today, but i think we’ve finally witnessed the downfall of Karina, I think she’s irrelevant now, uninteresting, and has more enemies than friends. There’s not even any drama to keep us entertained anymore. I think it’s finally happened guys.

anyway, if you’re After some entertainment to fill the Karina hole, chelsea lee art really is another level😂 enjoy

Reactions: 10
Send me a "travel with me and I will die my eyebrows " so send me money so I can get another take away. The girl eats so much crap. On other people's expensive how shameful is that? I'd rather give to a charity than a horrible narsistic person called Karina.

And Shannon ( karinas old best friend remember the friend who let her cut and shave her hair ) she's getting just as bad as karina. Yet she has learnt from the best .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She knew exactly what she was doing today, she was on later than normal and someone asked about dinner. And she said 'oh well I've done so well on gifts today, I'm getting another takeaway, but don't know what I want, we had Indian last night'.

duck right off. Schemer

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Has she deactivated her main profile? I’ve looked on a fake one I have and it’s gone??

Reactions: 1
Who on earth gifted her a Lion.
What she had lion has she?
The Roo gifted her a lion as she helped nathan out during the end of the love challenge she would never have had one otherwise.
She bragged the next day also putting on her bio Roos army.

Reactions: 2
how is she making chocolate sound so disgusting.
i get its popping candy etc
but i’m literally repulsed by the sound of her washing machine mouth and the sound of the food going down her gullet

Reactions: 4
how is she making chocolate sound so disgusting.
i get its popping candy etc
but i’m literally repulsed by the sound of her washing machine mouth and the sound of the food going down her gullet
She's repulsive anyway without the food. Wondering why she ended her live again she was playing a game why go on live when you ain't interacting. And that Molly girl is up her arse already.

Reactions: 3
She's repulsive anyway without the food. Wondering why she ended her live again she was playing a game why go on live when you ain't interacting. And that Molly girl is up her arse already.
your telling me!

i always find it convenient thst when charl, ryan etc are all live. she ends hers.
i’m guessing she’s worried they’re always talking about her😂

is this the molly girl she was live with recently that helps people with their horses?

Reactions: 2
your telling me!

i always find it convenient thst when charl, ryan etc are all live. she ends hers.
i’m guessing she’s worried they’re always talking about her😂

is this the molly girl she was live with recently that helps people with their horses?
Yes that's the girl. Lots of anxiety issues. Feel sorry for her as she's recruiting her next lot of people already into believing her manipulative ways.

Reactions: 1
Why was everyone getting annoyed in charls live? Is it because Karina wants to copy mels hair or something

It’s beyond me that Dan can find her even remotely attractive an even more so now she has green an orange bleeping brows

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.