Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are snazzy sazzy an her fella the double of each other I didn’t realise what an absolute tank she is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awwh nice to see that I been missed ladies n gents. Just taken time off my socials for over a week especially the world of Tiktok. Just catching up now. Who's starting new thread then?
You start it!! Your last title was hilarious!

Reactions: 1
I see a few of there bully replies from the joint page have gone 😂 can’t just go blaming everyone for hate when sazzy you give as good as you get but don’t want the police to see that do you.

Reactions: 6
I see a few of there bully replies from the joint page have gone 😂 can’t just go blaming everyone for hate when sazzy you give as good as you get but don’t want the police to see that do you.
She pissed off the wrong person yesterday she was saying in their live vids got removed for bullying soon as she posted the vids replying to someone they was getting removed by tik tok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She pissed off the wrong person yesterday she was saying in their live vids got removed for bullying soon as she posted the vids replying to someone they was getting removed by tik tok 😂
If they can’t handle the hate then do something about it. Karina knew exactly what she was doing when she was sat like a lump of lard looking at her phone saying look how much tik toks paying me pissing everyone off that have to work because she doesn’t

Reactions: 5
Sazzy&kazzy aka dumb & dumber?

QUOTE="Dollydimpl, post: 9467124, member: 303854"]
Make one up quick or this one will close. Sazzy and kazzy ? Up to you
[/QUOTE]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.