Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lkp

VIP Member
i don’t know if i want to go through the pain again of posting the screen recording of her in toms live 😂

but who wants it?!
show of likes(hands) please!😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Mummyof3_84

Karina I know u read here so listen to this u f@cking ugly waste of oxygen if u EVER call someone with autism a **** or ****** again I swear on my kids I will knock every tooth out ur fkin mouth. My son is autistic he can’t speak but I tell u somethin bitch he is a amazing clever perfect beautiful child. U are lower than low u absolute fat mess. I swear to god I will destroy you. Sazzy before u pipe up after u read this don’t even bother go sh@g ur man who looks like ur brother u inbread prick.

Sorry guys I’m so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

hakunamatata11111

‘Joooooosssshhhhhh turn your camera onnnnnnnn’

why is she literally live with two other guys flirting away when she lives with her boyfriend?

my boyfriend has just said she looks like a butternut squash

• Haha
Reactions: 18

wineanddine

Chatty Member
she’s on live claiming she’s down, people are trying to help and she’s being a right nasty cow. even Dan just commented this

00652894-8A41-4E98-8F62-FA04FE17B474.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

wineanddine

Chatty Member
karina and sazzy are two of the most disgusting, vile bullies i’ve ever come across. sazzy has some superiority complex and sazzy,
if you’re reading this, you’re a joke. you bully people like you’re in high school, get off social media and just be with your kids and husband, instead of being an adult who bullies people on live. you say we’re the bullies on here but all we say is truth and not one of us would speak to ANYONE the way you and karina spout venom. a pair of disgusting drains on society.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Karina - you’re a fat slob
RyRy - you’re a beggy little bellend
Josh - you’re a boring bastard
Tracey - you’re a moaning old hag
Sazzy - you’re a mouthy, ugly pitbull

there ya go karina, a special one just for you😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Melodyxo

I've just tuned in. She's in the dark, Ryan's waffling as per and Karina ain't even paying attention to what he's saying and just going 'hmm', 'yeah'... boring 🥱🥱🥱 I don't get how people gift others who just sit and do fuck all, all day. How is any of her lives entertaining enough to gift? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Earlier she said 'well I don't need my suitcase anymore' so Ryan said 'can you not just return it' and Karina said 'yeah well I could, but I'm not just in case I go out anywhere that I need it or on any trips'. Nearly spat my tea out with laughter 😂😂😂 you don't go anywhere Karina like ever, what the fuck you need a suitcase for 😂😂😂

HAHAHAHAHA!! 😂😂😂😂

Sorry another quick one from me, Karina is banging on about how wonderful Josh is. Then Dan says 'Karina can you move up, your taking up the whole bed' and she said 'no I'm not' 😂😂😂 mate the fucking size of her, I'm surprised he has any room left in the bed! Dan, advice... I'd upgrade to a queen size as your going to get fucking flattened squeezing into a double bed with jabba the gut 💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

lkp

VIP Member
i’ve got a saturday morning rant i need to get out.

i’ve been thinking.
both karina and sazzy both constantly ramble on about tattle life.

sazzy. you don’t even have your own thread my love!
your mentioned on the rarity that you run your mouth off (albeit. it’s not a rare occurrence anymore)
so posting all these videos like ‘hi tattle life’ ‘go and post this on tattle life’
it’s weird.
like the mentality of it is beyond me!

karina. whinging about what we’re posting about her.
yet there is people posted on tattle life that have done way less!
mrs hinch cleans her house! and she gets absolutely violated on here! her kids even get dragged into it!

when you lie consitently about major things that is another level of wrong, you have to expect people to talk.
you post yourself on a social media platform doing the shit that you do and saying the shit that you do, you have to expect people to talk!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
LOOOOOL Dan just said to her “you can’t get out of bed most days” when she said about him being sat down on his bum playing his game ahahaha I seriously don’t know how he puts up with her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

SC11

VIP Member
no.
But do you guys really think it's fair she's mentioned on here due to K & her dodgey clang?
She goes live and actually interacts she's not a clout chaser she's not in it for the gifts.
what Karina does is WRONG, we can all see that.
But innocent people being dragged into it that's where the line should be drawn.
Oh give over. Tracey isn't innocent! Just because she hasn't been in Karinas box for a week doesn't mean anything!! Little old lady act isn't working! She still has Karina in her lives every day. Tracey has a vicious tongue on her!

Reactions: 12