Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracey_justmeandthedog

I actually quite enjoy their lives. They all have a laugh together!

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else in Traceys live? They are slagging her off calling her a beg!
Well they are not wrong are they ? But the funniest thing tonight was Sazzy won the birthday battle and not karina. She wasn't happy at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tbf Dan might of offered to take her out for a meal and she probably said no we will get a take away and done nothing all day Instead

Isn’t it his birthday like tomorrow or yesterday? I feel like he’s trapped.
It was his birthday Tuesday. Only as she has said they 2 days apart before on a live. But he's just as bad as her. I know he works but that's pretty much all he does.oh and he's bought the downstairs tv " because he works " which they are never in might I add.
Yesterday I couldn't believe the lies that were coming out of her mouth as she said she moved herself from her friends and she was bullied into saying sorry to them.
No you absolute bleeping tool karin that did not happen at all. But you make everyone believe you are the victim in all this as normal. As nothing is ever your fault is it?
Also I'm glad like everyone is that you didnt win your battle against Sazzy. At least she made the effort unlike you who sat In your bed full of crumbs.
You lost all your "friends " but let us be truthful here they were your friends but you were never there for them.
I hope Sazzy wakes up soon also and sees you for who you are. Sooner you get off the app the better everyone else will be.
(Sorry for my little rant this morning my tattle life friends 😁😂)

Reactions: 4
It was his birthday Tuesday. Only as she has said they 2 days apart before on a live. But he's just as bad as her. I know he works but that's pretty much all he does.oh and he's bought the downstairs tv " because he works " which they are never in might I add.
Yesterday I couldn't believe the lies that were coming out of her mouth as she said she moved herself from her friends and she was bullied into saying sorry to them.
No you absolute bleeping tool karin that did not happen at all. But you make everyone believe you are the victim in all this as normal. As nothing is ever your fault is it?
Also I'm glad like everyone is that you didnt win your battle against Sazzy. At least she made the effort unlike you who sat In your bed full of crumbs.
You lost all your "friends " but let us be truthful here they were your friends but you were never there for them.
I hope Sazzy wakes up soon also and sees you for who you are. Sooner you get off the app the better everyone else will be.
(Sorry for my little rant this morning my tattle life friends 😁😂)
I missed the entire birthday live as I felt she didn't deserve another viewer, so decided not to watch. But I'm glad she didn't win the battles as she always comes across like she's so entitled to win 🙄 I don't like Sazzy either but I'd rather her win 😂. Don't apologise for ranting, good morning! Happy Friday mofo's

Reactions: 4
I missed the entire birthday live as I felt she didn't deserve another viewer, so decided not to watch. But I'm glad she didn't win the battles as she always comes across like she's so entitled to win 🙄 I don't like Sazzy either but I'd rather her win 😂. Don't apologise for ranting, good morning! Happy Friday mofo's
You didn’t miss anything exciting. Karina sat on her bed monging out, sazzy being loud and annoying pretending to be good at singing. That’s it really. Is sazzy still friends with charl and mel? I can’t keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah when Tracey said she was in the ‘public eye’ last night 🤣 I cringed so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah when Tracey said she was in the ‘public eye’ last night 🤣 I cringed so hard
they’re taking the piss out of karina😂😂
as she’s previously said she couldn’t get a job/leave the house or whatever because she’s got so many followers people would know who she is etc and that she’s in the public eye

• Haha
Reactions: 9
as she’s previously said she couldn’t get a job/leave the house or whatever because she’s got so many followers people would know who she is etc and that she’s in the public eye
I’m deceased. I can’t believe she actually thinks she is too famous to work. She’s more deluded than I thought

Was this when she was gonna do the meet and greets 😭😭😂😂

Reactions: 1
When i clicked on the live she has 80 people in there (weird when you have over 100,000 followers) and she had just farted and Dan was complaining how much it smelt.

lovely.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m deceased. I can’t believe she actually thinks she is too famous to work. She’s more deluded than I thought
Yes when sazzy was live with shay she told him karina cannot get a job in somewhere like Tesco as she is "too well known " she's not bleeping famous at all.

Was this when she was gonna do the meet and greets 😭😭😂😂
No that was some thing else. Come on Lawrence did a meet and greet and no-one turned up. He has way more followers that actually like him to her 70 k followers that are bought.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
shay requested her and questioned her about being bi.
asking how dan felt about it etc.

it’s all kicking off again.

⚠
apparently she was suicidal the other day on the phone to sazzy with everything that was going on⚠

sazzys now joined acting like she works in bloody tech at police hq.
she all of a sudden knows the ins and outs of the cyber bullying laws.
everything will be on all your drives and it’ll all get pulled back up by the police etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Shouldn’t be posting stuff in her bio if she doesn’t want to answer any questions about it
And I know fine rightly her “mates” would agree with that
She is just attention seeking

also if she is in a committed relationship with Dan then why does she feel the need to broadcast her sexuality in her bio

she needs to wise up
She’s running out of people to cause drama with so is just turning to writing nonsense
I don’t even think she knows what the term means

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.