Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a tiktok of green and orange …. so came to see the comments here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They didn’t disappoint 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone said she looks like the Irish flag hahaha
She be looking like a set of traffic lights soon. All what she has done and is doing is for attention. She gets no views otherwise. No views = no gifts for takeaways or to damage her hair more.
She thinks her hair is growing by the day.
duck off karina your hair don't grow daily. Also you need a cut. Looks awful

Reactions: 2
It's all been quiet on here hasn't it? Wonder if the K will be on today causing tit? Thought by now she be recruiting her new team of mods as all of them have gone lol apart from sazzy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here’s one for the wank bank. You’re welcome guys
My wee boy was watching mr bean the cartoon and it amazes me that her husband pretends to be mr bean… personally if my husband said here love I’m gona make a TikTok and do mr bean impressions I’d say no chance mate lol

Reactions: 3
She reminds me of a character from a cartoon with sticky out side burns middle/old age

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i think she’s been going live on youtube now more than tiktok!
i had a notification come through late last night!
but didn’t make it in time 😂

Reactions: 2
My wee boy was watching mr bean the cartoon and it amazes me that her husband pretends to be mr bean… personally if my husband said here love I’m gona make a TikTok and do mr bean impressions I’d say no chance mate lol
I get so embarrassed for him when I watch his videos 😩 they make me cringe so much

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.