Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Queen kongs birthday today, I bet she thinks she will get a universe or a lion. I hope it all kicks off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s Queen kongs birthday today, I bet she thinks she will get a universe or a lion. I hope it all kicks off
I think she's hoping for too much she did have "birthday battles 1pm til 6pm " which have now been cancelled. She is now battling Sazzy at 730pm. Let the tit show commence!!
Yes I think she's hoping for a lion or universe I mean why would any one want to send a compulsive lier a universe or a lion? For them to lie more.
People should stop watching her altogether. I watched the countdown to her birthday and she didn't Get as many gifts as she wanted. Someone said they would send fireworks but they didn't.
The girl doesn't deserve anything.

Reactions: 7
i don’t like the girl at all but to be sat in bed all day on live on your birthday must feel really lonely. i know it’s her own fault.

Reactions: 9
Why are her family not seeing her on her birthday? Dan looks to have made zero effort! It's just the same as every other day....chilling in bed! I feel a bit sorry for her today. No one wants to spend their birthday in bed surely?

Reactions: 6
Well she's awake and begging for gifts already even though she has said she's said she hasn't asked for gifts. Also she's using a lot of people she was friendly with lie " don't sent me gifts I'm here to talk to you guys"
All she ever bleeping does is copy people.
Karina I know your reading this. Stop copying other people. You are one of the biggest bleeping begs on tiktok. Love how your also using reverse psychology don't sent gifts knowing people will.
Just duck off the app I really don't know how people can support you. I hope you don't get thousands of gifts as you do not deserve anything.

Why are her family not seeing her on her birthday? Dan looks to have made zero effort! It's just the same as every other day....chilling in bed! I feel a bit sorry for her today. No one wants to spend their birthday in bed surely?
What I can gather is she don't really speak to them. She has said that her dad owes her money so that's why they don't speak. Don't know how true that is as she lies too much.

Reactions: 6
So is she just gonna lie in bed all day on live and beg for gifts? That is actually really sad. What about a nice meal out with Dan or something. Her family have probably disowned her.

So is she just gonna lie in bed all day on live and beg for gifts? That is actually really sad. What about a nice meal out with Dan or something. Her family have probably disowned her.
Pretty much yeah. Takeaway with Dan later no different from normal as they pretty much have takeaway few times a week.
She has got a battle with Sazzy 730 tonight mind lol think she's expecting loads. But she's telling people not to gift so people then feel sorry and gift her. She knows exactly what she is doing

Reactions: 3
Maybe it's just me but 22 isn't a special birthday so don't get why she is treating it as special.
Her boyfriend should take her out for dinner as may do her some good to get out the bed for a bit.
What a boring life though 😴 just sitting in bed most of the day doing tiktok lives.

Reactions: 5
Pretty much yeah. Takeaway with Dan later no different from normal as they pretty much have takeaway few times a week.
She has got a battle with Sazzy 730 tonight mind lol think she's expecting loads. But she's telling people not to gift so people then feel sorry and gift her. She knows exactly what she is doing
She knows exactly what she’s doing she isn’t silly at all. So her “disability” nonsense doesn’t wash with me she’s just very thick and needs to go back to school to learn to talk properly

Reactions: 2
Maybe it's just me but 22 isn't a special birthday so don't get why she is treating it as special.
Her boyfriend should take her out for dinner as may do her some good to get out the bed for a bit.
What a boring life though 😴 just sitting in bed most of the day doing tiktok lives.
She told a poor girl earlier she don't leave her room as she's ashamed of who she is and she left her friends as she didn't like some of them. Bunch of bleeping lies. Lie after lie after lie.

She knows exactly what she’s doing she isn’t silly at all. So her “disability” nonsense doesn’t wash with me she’s just very thick and needs to go back to school to learn to talk properly
No she needs basic life skills

Reactions: 1
i did feel sorry for her when i saw how she was spending her birthday - but then i remembered. look how she treats her “friends”, how none of them want anything to do with her anymore. i’m assuming that’s the exact same in real life, with her family too. she treats people awfully, dan included. so i can guarantee her being alone on her birthday is all her own doing.

Reactions: 9
i did feel sorry for her when i saw how she was spending her birthday - but then i remembered. look how she treats her “friends”, how none of them want anything to do with her anymore. i’m assuming that’s the exact same in real life, with her family too. she treats people awfully, dan included. so i can guarantee her being alone on her birthday is all her own doing.
This is 100% correct. This is her own Do ing she has noone else to blame

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else in Traceys live? They are slagging her off calling her a beg!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.