Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IM EVER SO SORRY
but how has she made a video (11 minutes long i might add) of ‘how i use olaplex’ and posted it on youtube.

i am deceased from laughing hysterically.

my love. the instructions on the bottle.
it’s not difficult to the point people require a tutorial!

i’m done 😂😂
11 minutes long? I bet 9 of them are her zoning out💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m currently watching Karina on live to lucyrose who is snoring her head off 🤣

Omg
It’s not Lucy. It’s someone using that account and playing a snoring tape over it. Big Kazzy Kaz is loving it cos she’s winning the stupid beggy battle!

Reactions: 3
No prob. 11 mins of your life you won't get back haha
i hope the entire world saves themselves the 11 minutes and just reads the instructions on the bottles.

there’s nothing special she does with olaplex that requires a youtube video/tutorial. she literally just washes her hair😂

i wouldn’t even call it washing her hair to be honest!
she literally just wipes the shampoo on to her head and sweeps it all back.
she must have dandruff or a proper dirty scalp.. cause not once did she rub that shampoo in properly.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The way she strokes her hair with her floppy sausage finger’s grosses me out 🤮
Not to mention all that tit under her nails too 🤢🤢 tried to get a screenshot the other day but couldnt, her nails were absolutely FILTHY 🤮 pretty much black underneath. Made me feel sick

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Has she rebranded again? Who's Charlie?
It’s someone else she’s latched onto since she pissed everyone else off and they left. He’s one of the people who troll Lucy Rose. I didn’t think he liked Karina either, I’m sure he was on with Billy once taking the piss out of her🤨🤨 but I can’t keep up tbh😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
It’s someone else she’s latched onto since she pissed everyone else off and they left. He’s one of the people who troll Lucy Rose. I didn’t think he liked Karina either, I’m sure he was on with Billy once taking the piss out of her🤨🤨 but I can’t keep up tbh😂😂😂
Yeah Charlie is the one goes on with Billy toad and the are not fans of her at all but she's too blind to see it. I was told she was gifting them last night and is aĺso Charlie's mod.
Hope she pisses them off to which won't be long she's pissed off everyone else.

IM EVER SO SORRY
but how has she made a video (11 minutes long i might add) of ‘how i use olaplex’ and posted it on youtube.

i am deceased from laughing hysterically.

my love. the instructions on the bottle.
it’s not difficult to the point people require a tutorial!

i’m done 😂😂
She doesn't even use the official olaplex, it's the fake tit off amazon as they aren't a reputable seller of olaplex. Don't forget she calls it OHplex, dumb fucker she is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.