Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i hope the entire world saves themselves the 11 minutes and just reads the instructions on the bottles.

there’s nothing special she does with olaplex that requires a youtube video/tutorial. she literally just washes her hair😂

i wouldn’t even call it washing her hair to be honest!
she literally just wipes the shampoo on to her head and sweeps it all back.
she must have dandruff or a proper dirty scalp.. cause not once did she rub that shampoo in properly.
Jeez i judtvwatched her video on UTube oh my days alive😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell the state of her and her bedroom was enough for me

She doesn't even use the official olaplex, it's the fake tit off amazon as they aren't a reputable seller of olaplex. Don't forget she calls it OHplex, dumb fucker she is
She talks like such a child 😭 the other night when she was in Ryan's live apologising to everyone she goes "Emily I'm really sorry for the names I called you there was no obsession for that" 🤯🤯😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was going to, but I knew how long it was gonna drag on for and I was right 🤣
Things needed to be said and she did blame sazzy then she back tracked.
None of the apologies ment any thing there was no empathy with them.
Then after it was put to bed she went on her own live saying they bullied her. No karina you didn't have your side kick Sazzy there to speak for you yet it was ok for you to throw her under the bus and blame her.
You were not bullied you do not know what the word means. Yet it's ok for you to be a a narcissist tw@t to all of them.
Karina deserves to be on her own no friends (she hasn't any anyway ) she needs to give her head a wobble. She will NEVER have friends. She doesn't deserve friends.
Do yourself a bleeping favour. TAKE YOURSELF OFF THE APP NO FUCKER LIKES YOU!

Reactions: 5
Things needed to be said and she did blame sazzy then she back tracked.
None of the apologies ment any thing there was no empathy with them.
Then after it was put to bed she went on her own live saying they bullied her. No karina you didn't have your side kick Sazzy there to speak for you yet it was ok for you to throw her under the bus and blame her.
You were not bullied you do not know what the word means. Yet it's ok for you to be a a narcissist tw@t to all of them.
Karina deserves to be on her own no friends (she hasn't any anyway ) she needs to give her head a wobble. She will NEVER have friends. She doesn't deserve friends.
Do yourself a bleeping favour. TAKE YOURSELF OFF THE APP NO FUCKER LIKES YOU!
She must of bought her followers because she doesn't have many views in her lives considering the amount of followers that she has they are really boring though to be fair

Reactions: 4
She must of bought her followers because she doesn't have many views in her lives considering the amount of followers that she has they are really boring though to be fair
It's boring in her lives. She plays fortniteshe doesn't interact with her audience. Only time she gets views is when SHE causes drama. Or shaves her hair.

Reactions: 1
who ever originally said she looks like steven asanti (whatever his last name is)
i commend you!

i have never been able to get it out of my head.
and i’m currently sat at work trying my hardest to stifle a laugh so loud!
Good bleeping god😳😳😳

Reactions: 1
who ever originally said she looks like steven asanti (whatever his last name is)
i commend you!

Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i commend you!

It was me ;). He’s also a really vile person like her

he must have a really strong stomach to want to go home to that every night 🤢 I just couldn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 3
that video where she said “i’m confident that’s why i never leave the house”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i commend you!

This is fantastic!! She is his twin!! They have the same features and everything!!

i commend you!

Christ almighty she looks like a thumb! So yeah guys. 👌

i commend you!

It was meeee she really does

i commend you!

Someone put in the comments that she looks like this guy and I can’t unsee it now 😂
EE50EDE9-9CEF-470A-B474-18816EEE0BAA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's been lovely watching everybody come together in the lives.
I do wonder if she still thinks she isn't the problem & she dosent cause drama.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.