Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she was doing slimming world but claimed it was too expensive to keep up. Lol
i’ve done slimming world it’s either £10 on the door or you can pay for a certain number of weeks , she always buys take aways which is definitely often a lot more than £10 so she could have enough , i think it’s also just pure laziness because she would have to go there to get weighed
i generally think she doesn’t leave the house often because she can’t move because of her weight i mean everytime she eats all you can hear is her heavy breathing
and the chewing makes me gag 🤢

Reactions: 2
according to sazzy there’s now a way you can see who’s screenshot and screen recording your lives etc.
but she said she’d tell karina later off live.

my guess is.
it’s not a thing and she’s saying so everyone’s no ‘worried’
your as transparent as a window my love

Reactions: 5
according to sazzy there’s now a way you can see who’s screenshot and screen recording your lives etc.

my guess is.
that’s absolute BS 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

my guess is.
Omfg I just spat my drink out of then so if your recording on a different device you know who's recording. Stop talk nonsense sazzy pants 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Do they actually think people are going to worry that they know who’s screen recording or screen shotting. Like what are they actually going to do 😂 pull another sazzy bean

the comments on her new video are hilarious!
she’s doing a youtube video with sazzy.
it’s going to be a q&a. so she’s asking for questions😂😂

new account alert
sazzy.and.kazzy

a joint account for them.
but looks like karinas doing all the work😂

• Haha
nooooo why does she moan like that after the bite of bacon bagel

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
i’m dying at how unsupportive dan is at the moment.
she’s going on about getting however many followers on this joint account and is like ‘do you think we can do it’
dans in the back like no.

she was like ‘i want to meet sazzy every 2 weeks’
dans like. you don’t have too! and then mentioned money!

i know she said they’re meeting halfway!
i can’t see dan going along with her! and i highly doubt he’ll drive her either!😂

also. she’s like ‘i need to keep posting as there is 2m to 5m views on there’
witch where?

Attachments

you know, i was just thinking that this is exactly what the world needs right now. a joint account of two jarring, begging bullies!

She was live at like 7am and looked wide awake?? Does she sleep throughout the day and go too bed at stupid o’clock? Dan was fast asleep and she had music on and talking away, How doesn’t he get annoyed?!? I’d be raging if someone was doing that and I was soon having to get up and go too work…

She was live at like 7am and looked wide awake?? Does she sleep throughout the day and go too bed at stupid o’clock? Dan was fast asleep and she had music on and talking away, How doesn’t he get annoyed?!? I’d be raging if someone was doing that and I was soon having to get up and go too work…
She needs to set the spare room up so she can sleep in there selfish pig

"The next people the thirty people ummmm... Follow will get a follow from us plus the 50 that are promised". Anyone wanna translate for me? Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.