Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am so sick of those videos already and dan looks like a man whose just accepted his life is like this now

DBC80926-1359-4410-86EB-B4D3990299BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yesterday was the first time I had seen sazzys BF and OMFG how has he got 1m followers for starters. And I could not put up with the Mr bean voice, I bet he does it during sexy time too 😅 must be her kinda thing but it's a NO from me. How embarrassing him doing it in public too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yesterday was the first time I had seen sazzys BF and OMFG how has he got 1m followers for starters. And I could not put up with the Mr bean voice, I bet he does it during sexy time too 😅 must be her kinda thing but it's a NO from me. How embarrassing him doing it in public too
i don’t get how he has that many followers either it baffles me

Reactions: 2
All they've done yesterday is go on tik tok and either reply to hate comments or make stupid videos.. can they not just put their phones down for once and enjoy their time together without Tiktok!!!! But then again we'd have no entertainment if they did 🤔🤣

Reactions: 3
Sazzy and Karina look quite alike is all I’m saying
Only difference is the hair and the loud mouth on sazzy

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anybody so fat. How the hell does she stand up?! I mean, I know she rarely leaves the bed haha, but seriously I feel like we should commend this fat duck for even walking from the bed to the fridge - she’s an absolute unit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anybody so fat. How the hell does she stand up?! I mean, I know she rarely leaves the bed haha, but seriously I feel like we should commend this fat duck for even walking from the bed to the fridge - she’s an absolute unit!
Be careful - sazzy will fill in a form about you and send it to the police🥱🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Be careful - sazzy will fill in a form about you and send it to the police🥱🥴
HAHAHA you made in on to Sazzys video 😂 as if the police are gonna take 1 bit of notice of the reports.. they'll just tell Karina to stop spending so much time online 😂 Karina... why don't you get a job or something babes and get out the house a bit more.. then you'd spend less time reading these comments 👍🏻

Also Sazzy... can you stop stalking us on here.. its a bit weird
Thanks x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Lol sazzy and karina are both a unit. Karina will be dead soon, she looks terrible. There is nothing vulnerable about Karina! Sazzy looks like she is getting to the same size as Karina! Neither of them look healthy. What a pair of lard arses!

Also the police won't care at all, they don't even come out to burglaries anymore! They certainly won't be bothered that karina gets called a fat lazy twit when she is one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HAHAHA you made in on to Sazzys video 😂 as if the police are gonna take 1 bit of notice of the reports.. they'll just tell Karina to stop spending so much time online 😂 Karina... why don't you get a job or something babes and get out the house a bit more.. then you'd spend less time reading these comments 👍🏻

Also Sazzy... can you stop stalking us on here.. its a bit weird
Thanks x
bleeping hell, she’s clearly sitting refreshing the page constantly🤣🤣🤣 get a life sazzy babe, go look after your kids and duck mr bean look alike☺ The police have enough to deal with already with actual crimes - like murders and rapes etc. Tattle isn’t a bleeping crime, it’s just somewhere we can call people out for their bullshit because we can’t do it anywhere else. Happy stalking tho hun👋🏻👋🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.