Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is with the hair , don’t get me wrong i’ve seen people with green and orange split dye and it looks good on them , but definitely not on Karina and the eyebrows as well holy hell

Reactions: 1
what an odd mix of food doesn’t go well together in my opinion but each to their own , are her portion sizes always so large like does she actually that all in one sitting !!
That’s a hell of a lot of food. Two jacket potatoes, what looks like a whole tin of beans, a whole packet of couscous and garlic bread? Not to mention the cheese?

I can eat a LOT and I’m not skinny by any stretch of the imagination but man, that’s like 3 meals.

That’s a hell of a lot of food. Two jacket potatoes, what looks like a whole tin of beans, a whole packet of couscous and garlic bread? Not to mention the cheese?

I can eat a LOT and I’m not skinny by any stretch of the imagination but man, that’s like 3 meals.
no exactly , the 2 jacket potatoes would have done me perfectly and i’m not skinny myself , but i dunno , she was doing slimming world right ? but then gave up because she doesn’t think she needs to , it’s people like her that make me feel bad for being unfit for work , i have a problem where my leg paralyses unexpectedly and i would love to work when i gave up my job i was devastated but she just doesn’t seem to care and begs on lives for presents and spends loads of money on take aways and awful hair dye , i wish i could afford hair dye and takeouts with what i earn but it’s not much , i know she’s a big girl i’m big myself but her clothes always look too small or dirty , if your gonna put yourself out there on the internet at least make sure you look decent.

apparently she’s meant to be going to college in september but if her hair isn’t grown out she won’t be going because she doesn’t have the confidence with the short hair , so correct me if i’m wrong but why cut it short in the first place if it’s going to affect your confidence and mean you can’t go to the course

Reactions: 4
no exactly , the 2 jacket potatoes would have done me perfectly and i’m not skinny myself , but i dunno , she was doing slimming world right ? but then gave up because she doesn’t think she needs to , it’s people like her that make me feel bad for being unfit for work , i have a problem where my leg paralyses unexpectedly and i would love to work when i gave up my job i was devastated but she just doesn’t seem to care and begs on lives for presents and spends loads of money on take aways and awful hair dye , i wish i could afford hair dye and takeouts with what i earn but it’s not much , i know she’s a big girl i’m big myself but her clothes always look too small or dirty , if your gonna put yourself out there on the internet at least make sure you look decent.

apparently she’s meant to be going to college in september but if her hair isn’t grown out she won’t be going because she doesn’t have the confidence with the short hair , so correct me if i’m wrong but why cut it short in the first place if it’s going to affect your confidence and mean you can’t go to the course
She can dye her hair to make it look natural so the hair would be least of my worries. I’d be sorting out my weight so I had confidence and feel comfortable sitting in a chair not paranoid the legs will give way whilst I’m doing my work or being able to eat something during lunch that people aren’t going to take the piss out of me for

state of it in this photo , im all for body positivity but looks likes she’s not had a wash for a week and letting her fat just hang out of her dirty top 🤢🤮
She could at least lift her bottoms up over that hang before she vidjeos it 🤢🤮 she’s absolutely gross

It’s actually so sad how’s she’s confined too one room in her house, it would honestly do her the world of good if she got out once in a while, she’s so young it’s just… sad

Reactions: 3
It’s actually so sad how’s she’s confined too one room in her house, it would honestly do her the world of good if she got out once in a while, she’s so young it’s just… sad
But she’s not confined to one room? She has the whole house? She can go wherever she likes in it, she just chooses to sit in bed all day. She can’t be bothered to go downstairs let alone go outside. It’s not sad, it’s just lazy. She chooses to be like it. duck the fat c**t.

Reactions: 6
it has been a hot minute since i paid any form of attention to this walking train wreck!
what on earth.
is she trying to be healthy again?
yet loading her plate with an unthinkable amount of carbs!
also.
bleaching her hair. again?

i can’t wait till she looks like the cynthia doll from rugrats soon!😂

also.
who’s excited to watch the drama this weekend when sazzy and mr bean come down to meet her!
somethings bound to kick off😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh lord… she’s dying her hair on live.

I split dye my own hair and I know to divide each section to make sure I get all my roots. She’s just slathering it all on, no wonder it’s so patchy.

It’s green and purple this time but she’s kept the orange eyebrow.

• Haha
But she’s not confined to one room? She has the whole house? She can go wherever she likes in it, she just chooses to sit in bed all day. She can’t be bothered to go downstairs let alone go outside. It’s not sad, it’s just lazy. She chooses to be like it. duck the fat c**t.
Totally agree! She’s got all these rooms in her house but she’s constantly in that one room, it can’t be good for her mental health at all! At the end of the day it is too do with laziness and what she chooses to do but she’s 22 and her life revolves around dying her hair and staying in her bedroom day in day out … She needs some sort of routine to sort herself out!

Yeah she was doing slimming world but claimed it was too expensive to keep up. Lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.