Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just clicked into the live there I can’t deal with this all.. these are adults arguing over complete madness… I understand Karina doesn’t work doesn’t seem to have any friends so TikTok is her life, but surely sazzy has more sense seeing as she has children
sazzy, next to karina, is the worst. she’s going on about how this emily is the centre of all issues - it’s karina, why is that so hard to understand? “i’m a catering manager with two kids” well act like it sazzy!! get off tiktok and stop arguing with people 10 years younger than you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She is actually unbearable. I have been watching the live tonight and she sat back all sheepish until
Sazzy comes along! Karina has made a massive deal over nothing tonight and her minion has piped up now both mouthing off, she’s not crying now is she! And once again mentioned her disabilities and mental health..also used the “I don want to be alive anymore” line

Reactions: 8
She is actually unbearable. I have been watching the live tonight and she sat back all sheepish until
Sazzy comes along! Karina has made a massive deal over nothing tonight and her minion has piped up now both mouthing off, she’s not crying now is she! And once again mentioned her disabilities and mental health..also used the “I don want to be alive anymore” line
yes!!!! sazzy comes along and karina is all mouth. can’t stand either of them.

nathan speaking so much sense, go on nathan!

Reactions: 4
some one said right leave it never speak it again they said yeah ok so they left n sazzy just kept going and Emily rejoined 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I keep flicking between her live and Lucy rose live as she’s breaching her court injunction by being on live right now 😂 too much going on when I have to be up at 5am 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I keep flicking between her live and Lucy rose live as she’s breaching her court injunction by being on live right now 😂 too much going on when I have to be up at 5am 😭😂
Who is Lucy rose? I’m too invested, I need to be up early for the school run lol

Reactions: 1
Who is Lucy rose? I’m too invested, I need to be up early for the school run lol
@lucyrose1983 - she does have a thread too!!

So I don’t derail - I’m going to sleep now but can someone post anything interesting from nonas live and screen record if anything kicks off hahahaha

Also
duck you sazzy

Reactions: 6
It's so boring! Every time the subject gets changed karina brings the drama back and plays the victim

Reactions: 4
Wtf is that Emily going live with them crying there bullies? I’ve never watched karinas live long enough to know who that Emily is that group are shot to fcuk

Genuinely they are all nuts I can’t believe this they are still going on 😩
They were all going "nuts" as this was put to bed on Ryry live before karina went live and said they were all "bullying" her. Needless to say no FUCKER was bullying her they all had their say. They took it on a live as every one is blocking each other on group chats etc.
And let's face facts here Karina is very open on tiktok and she dam right knows how to feed the audience. She doesn't like the truth and obviously truth fuking hurts.
She will NEVER back down what she does on tiktok she knows exactly what she is doing.

Josh and Nathan both said on Ryry live to go they separate ways and move on. Yet after that live karina went on her own live and caused a bigger stir.

Karina always brings her vulnerabilities into play and sorry they do not wash with me you cannot bring that into play as this is a serious matter.

It seems to me that basic life skills are not shown in karina she is lacking in that as she either cannot be bothered or doesn't want to know.
Last night was like wow to watch as it was going round in circles and getting nowhere.

Reactions: 6
Then you've not watched the lives long enough to see what they did to Emily.. given you've not watched long enough to know who she is.

Wtf is that Emily going live with them crying there bullies? I’ve never watched karinas live long enough to know who that Emily is that group are shot to fcuk

There will always be the next lot of "friends" who she finds to duel with etc. Whilst I don't like her & think she should grow up & get a job. These people she finds online just use her for gaining followers & gifts. I doubt her boyfriend even likes her that much going by what you see of their relationship.
But all her followers are either haters or bought accounts. She has 0 friends because she's lost them all.
The people she has lost were exceptionally good to her. She doesn't know the meaning of " good friends " she has taken advantage of them all. She will continue to do this and " pretend she's the victim " yet the real culprit in all this is her.
They can talk about " the journalists of tattle " all they want they clearly do not like facts and seeing facts in black and white.
It's bleeping killing them as they don't know who's bleeping who on her we can all speculate.
Everyone involved last night is suffering mentally I was drained just watching if all as it was going round and round and duck all was getting resolved.
Karina was at fault here for taking what was on Ryry live on to hers and playing the victim

How did it all end? Are they all friends again now? The guest list for the 100k party is getting smaller..

Reactions: 1
I've just caught up with this thread as I took time off from watching big Bertha as she was frying my brain with her boring tit, but seems it all popped off last night 👀👀 I'm glad all her 'friends' have ditched her, she's the drama not anyone else. Sazzy needs to wake up and see that too, however I don't even like her with her bulldog looking face and gobshite mouth. So if you see this Sazzy duck YOU! 🤘🏼

Reactions: 5
IM EVER SO SORRY
but how has she made a video (11 minutes long i might add) of ‘how i use olaplex’ and posted it on youtube.

i am deceased from laughing hysterically.

my love. the instructions on the bottle.
it’s not difficult to the point people require a tutorial!

i’m done 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.