karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at her trying to be all miss fancy pants and try and show table manners by covering her mouth with her ands while she eats 😂 but late for all that love your vile

Reactions: 1
My god, I bleeping despise her. Acting all depressed earlier saying all sorts of tit. Posting that video about “why am I here?” - even pinning it on her page and then a few hours later posting that she’s having a takeaway?! I’m sure it was all an act so that when someone says about her having a takeaway on her “diet” she can say it’s to make herself feel better because she’s depressed or she’s comfort eating or whatever bullshit excuse she comes up with.
She needs to be permanently removed from all social media platforms, especially tiktok. She cannot go around faking mental health issues to get attention and then as a piss poor excuse to have takeaways when she’s meant to be dieting.
Anyone who says “she’s not faking it. It might be real, etc, etc…” well people who have real mental health problems don’t post about them in the way she does. They might post to raise awareness are they’re getting the help they need but they don’t post things like she does. If she really felt all those things she wouldn’t be saying them. I’ve said it before on these threads (not sure whether this one or the previous one) but PEOPLE WHO ARE SUICIDAL DONT SAY THEYRE SUICIDAL!!! Especially not on social media. If she really needed help then she’d seek it privately.
Someone my partner worked with took his own life last year and my partner was at work with him that very same day laughing and joking with him. He didn’t tell anyone. It’s heartbreaking that he didn’t because it could have been so different. But her using it as an excuse and an attention seeking technique is disgusting and she should be removed.
Sorry for the rant but she’s getting to me now, all her fake tit and “mental health issues”. Just duck off and don’t bleeping come back.
I could rant all day about her. But it’s like why does anyone in general want to fake a mental illness? to go through the constant struggles? overthinking? paranoia? self harm? anxiety attacks? it’s not a thing to really want to use go gain attention. I honestly sit here thinking why I can’t fake my own, why did I have to sign diagnosis papers for it? why does anyone have to? surely it’s less traumatic to self diagnose yourself from ur own bed!
What she doesn’t understand is her faking puts more pressure onto those who have diagnoses. Mental health is a community of it’s own and we lose at least 1 person daily, if not more. Many don’t feel validated enough without people mocking it all, mental health teams are getting more useless by the day too.

Reactions: 4
Anyone watching her live?! She’s bleeping on there selling tit now🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
What is she trying to sell bleeping crystals for 😂😂😂😂 they’ll be delivered with bad luck

Is she getting paid to flog this water bottle??
It’s apparently all a scam someone said. I wouldn’t want her grease riddled water bottles anyway, Amazon has better thank you very much. Discount and next day delivery too!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thats a child, why are her parents allowing her to stay in that angry man's house?
they’re in a hotel!
i don’t think he’s allowed to hers, however she was saying she gets paid next week so will be going to his house

• Wow
Reactions: 2
they’re in a hotel!
i don’t think he’s allowed to hers, however she was saying she gets paid next week so will be going to his house
Crikey, thats even worse. She said they "f$%ed" last night, she can't get pregnant but Tom said she might be after last night. I'm totally shocked and I've been knocking around the Internet for a long time.

• Sick
She's slipped up as well said she was 16

She's lied to her mum about where she's staying
I was watching his live when she went on one and showed her ID to prove her age😂😂😂 she was born in 2004 so she is 17, legal but still questionable. Everything about that live was questionable though tbf, it was very uncomfortable😂😂😂
Not the brightest spark obviously, lies about where she is and then goes live on tiktok? There was over 100 people in his live when I was watching, I know it’s unlikely anyone would know her personally and tell her mum but still dumb as duck😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
She’s just said she’s “a lot better now” I’m sorry, that’s not how depression works and someone needs to tell her that lying about having mental health issues is damaging to people who are actually suffering.
You don’t get over depression after having a takeaway and sitting on tiktok live for hours😒😒😒

Oh and we’ve gone from “thanks for the gifts” to “thanks for placing your orders” with all the blank stares in between 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s just said she’s “a lot better now” I’m sorry, that’s not how depression works and someone needs to tell her that lying about having mental health issues is damaging to people who are actually suffering.
You don’t get over depression after having a takeaway and sitting on tiktok live for hours😒😒😒

Oh and we’ve gone from “thanks for the gifts” to “thanks for placing your orders” with all the blank stares in between 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Change of script for a bit 😂😂😂 calm down Karina, it’s TikTok’s shop not yours!
and she really can shut up with the whole ‘broken lady’ bullshit.

Change of script for a bit 😂😂😂 calm down Karina, it’s TikTok’s shop not yours!
and she really can shut up with the whole ‘broken lady’ bullshit.
A lot of peoples lives would be a lot easier if their depression could be cured with a takeaway and tiktok like hers🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s such bullshit, it actually makes me angry, but I won’t get into it again😂😂😂
No matter what she’s doing on live, she’s unbelievably boring😂😂😂😂

A lot of peoples lives would be a lot easier if their depression could be cured with a takeaway and tiktok like hers🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s such bullshit, it actually makes me angry, but I won’t get into it again😂😂😂
No matter what she’s doing on live, she’s unbelievably boring😂😂😂😂
I really can’t stand her 😂😂😂😂 her face bothers me but when I don’t watch I always miss something 🙄

• Haha
Sometimes when I'm (yknow, genuinely depressed, as a lot of people are) I tune into her lives to make me feel better about my life. But quite frankly I'm just irritated that I can't find a naive man to prey on & spend his money, and my stupid modernist boyfriend believes in feminism & women contributing to the household costs 🙄😪

Time to pop another government mandated upper and get ready for another day of this woman's utter, undiluted nonsense

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.