karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is quite worrying behaviour, no? Perhaps her account should be reported and taken down. I haven't looked at her or the threads for a little while, so I'm not sure whats going on but this seems like someone who may be at risk of self harm.

This is quite worrying behaviour, no? Perhaps her account should be reported and taken down. I haven't looked at her or the threads for a little while, so I'm not sure whats going on but this seems like someone who may be at risk of self harm.
She has too many for them to be taken down. Last time she posted this stuff she was laughing and singing on live. No doubt they’ll be deleted later, surely if she genuinely meant it she wouldn’t be posting about it when she knows people hate.

Reactions: 4
We’re gonna play find the tears! let’s add that she has held her eyes shut every minute to try force them.
I mean the first thing I do when I’m feeling down and “crying” is definitely film myself so I totally get it😂😂😂😂
Joking obvs, duck me, these attention seeking videos are getting worse and worse. She’s clearly not crying, my eyes have been wetter after I’ve yawned😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I mean the first thing I do when I’m feeling down and “crying” is definitely film myself so I totally get it😂😂😂😂
Joking obvs, duck me, these attention seeking videos are getting worse and worse. She’s clearly not crying, my eyes have been wetter after I’ve yawned😂😂😂
Trust 😂😂😂 my dogs breath does a better job at helping tears than her trying to force them out. 🤣 she’s full of tit anyone that desperate won’t put it on a platform where she is literally the most hated. They’ll all be deleted later and she’ll gaslight those who ask why she has acting like she never posted it 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄 nothing new in Karina’s world.

Reactions: 2
They need a actress on Hollyoaks perhaps we should all sign her up .. she's a brilliant actress you know .. till she goes ahhh gotchya lol

Well, if she's not being serious about her feelings that is despicable and potentially very triggering for her watchers. SM should clamp down on this sort of thing, direct people to the appropriate supports available and delete. She is extremely toxic.

Reactions: 4
Well, if she's not being serious about her feelings that is despicable and potentially very triggering for her watchers. SM should clamp down on this sort of thing, direct people to the appropriate supports available and delete. She is extremely toxic.
That’s what multiples have said, same was said when she lied about DV etc, there’s watchers who have trauma from that but obviously to Karina it’s ’not her problem’

She’s on live now absolutely fine. As someone who actually has mental health issues it’s making me rage tbh

Reactions: 1
I just been on his live ppl were saying karina was saying they sorted it .. so went on hers I'm confused can anyone share light .. n she's doing more vidyos and more lives
Probably saying that to try stop hate, completely oblivious to why people actually despise her guts.

My god, I bleeping despise her. Acting all depressed earlier saying all sorts of tit. Posting that video about “why am I here?” - even pinning it on her page and then a few hours later posting that she’s having a takeaway?! I’m sure it was all an act so that when someone says about her having a takeaway on her “diet” she can say it’s to make herself feel better because she’s depressed or she’s comfort eating or whatever bullshit excuse she comes up with.
She needs to be permanently removed from all social media platforms, especially tiktok. She cannot go around faking mental health issues to get attention and then as a piss poor excuse to have takeaways when she’s meant to be dieting.
Anyone who says “she’s not faking it. It might be real, etc, etc…” well people who have real mental health problems don’t post about them in the way she does. They might post to raise awareness are they’re getting the help they need but they don’t post things like she does. If she really felt all those things she wouldn’t be saying them. I’ve said it before on these threads (not sure whether this one or the previous one) but PEOPLE WHO ARE SUICIDAL DONT SAY THEYRE SUICIDAL!!! Especially not on social media. If she really needed help then she’d seek it privately.
Someone my partner worked with took his own life last year and my partner was at work with him that very same day laughing and joking with him. He didn’t tell anyone. It’s heartbreaking that he didn’t because it could have been so different. But her using it as an excuse and an attention seeking technique is disgusting and she should be removed.
Sorry for the rant but she’s getting to me now, all her fake tit and “mental health issues”. Just duck off and don’t bleeping come back.

Reactions: 8
Anyone seen Dan's video of "dinner with Dan " he's just doing my head in now. It maybe just me. I know I should be the way I am but he cannot wait for comments yet he deleted all the hate so we cannot see. Sneaky snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.