karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How's her diet going?
If it was going well you know she would be posting her freshly cooked meals and so would dappy Dan! It would of lasted a day like the rest I don't get why people announce it to hundreds of people online knowing it's alot of pressure and people will be waiting for it to fail 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She hasn’t posted any dinner with Karina’s since she started it so who knows 😂😂😂 her ‘being downstairs more often’ goal has failed. she’s still spending her days in bed
She’s probably doing what I’ve done and given up. I’m that person that because I’ve eaten some veggies and fruit I should be my goal weight by the end of the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s probably doing what I’ve done and given up. I’m that person that because I’ve eaten some veggies and fruit I should be my goal weight by the end of the day 😂
She had a yogurt to balance and that’s it 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Back to TikTok’s on the bog 😎😜 daily Karina content! her fans still wonder why she gets hate, they probably go live on the toilet never-mind trying to lip sync, and I say trying she’s still awful at it 🤣

It really gets on my nerves that she gets dressed at like 7pm.
7pm is morning for Karina, 4:30am is night time!

Obviously it's unfortunate that we all know of her existence but like... does anyone else struggle to believe she's actually... like that? She's a similar age to me, we would've been presumably in the same year at school.

I just think a lab probably should've picked her up for an intensive study on what excessive hair bleaching can do to the brain & ones self confidence.

Obviously it's unfortunate that we all know of her existence but like... does anyone else struggle to believe she's actually... like that? She's a similar age to me, we would've been presumably in the same year at school.

I just think a lab probably should've picked her up for an intensive study on what excessive hair bleaching can do to the brain & ones self confidence.
I’m still struggling to believe that she is even a human being. I call her a witch too many times a week she might as well be a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but are we just glossing over that weird vidyo of her trying to be sexy and metal rubbing her hair and lip syncing?!

If I had to watch so do you!

• Sick
  • Haha
4F42AA8A-8618-4856-AC07-0CD0D162D059.jpeg

Maybe if she started to look after herself and move from her bed she would feel better!!! What happened to her “goal” of going downstairs more 🙄

Reactions: 4
View attachment 986251

Maybe if she started to look after herself and move from her bed she would feel better!!! What happened to her “goal” of going downstairs more 🙄
Is it bad that I didn’t have any sad emotion when I saw that? 😂😂😂 it’s literally because I KNOW she’ll be laughing, singing and stuffing her face when Dan comes from work later and she’s on live. I literally can’t take her seriously anymore it makes me laugh.

Is it bad that I didn’t have any sad emotion when I saw that? 😂😂😂 it’s literally because I KNOW she’ll be laughing, singing and stuffing her face when Dan comes from work later and she’s on live. I literally can’t take her seriously anymore it makes me laugh.
That’s exactly what I thought. Boo-bleeping-hoo. We all know the first thing she said is a lie😂😂😂. She has the easiest life. A house that is completely paid off, apparently. No job. Gets money left, right and centre that’s just handed to her. Boyfriend who works, so more money she can spend. Sits on live all day doing jack tit.
Maybe if she wasn’t such a lying piece of tit people might actually like her. She’s bought all this on herself. If she truly wanted tiktok to be her source of income and her actual job then she should have worked at it more from the start, rather than telling lies to get attention. Plenty of people have made a name for themselves on tiktok/SM and for the right reasons. If she’d have made decent content and built up a following by being a likeable person and posting things people wanna watch then she’d be making money from it by now for the right reasons and people wouldn’t judge her for it.

That’s exactly what I thought. Boo-bleeping-hoo. We all know the first thing she said is a lie😂😂😂. She has the easiest life. A house that is completely paid off, apparently. No job. Gets money left, right and centre that’s just handed to her. Boyfriend who works, so more money she can spend. Sits on live all day doing jack tit.
Maybe if she wasn’t such a lying piece of tit people might actually like her. She’s bought all this on herself. If she truly wanted tiktok to be her source of income and her actual job then she should have worked at it more from the start, rather than telling lies to get attention. Plenty of people have made a name for themselves on tiktok/SM and for the right reasons. If she’d have made decent content and built up a following by being a likeable person and posting things people wanna watch then she’d be making money from it by now for the right reasons and people wouldn’t judge her for it.
She’s not on UC now someone found out, she closed her account. That’s the bit of news benefit wise for today 🤣🤣

She’s not on UC now someone found out, she closed her account. That’s the bit of news benefit wise for today 🤣🤣
she said yesterday that her and dan made a joint claim?
and that they get however much because he earns however much!

someone bought up DWP and she started going on about UC?

She closed the UC account on 11th January

The reason she is tit scared of dwp is you cannot claim if you earn too much money.. if they are in a joint account then his wages cancel out the uc they will receive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.