karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to get serious for a second (lol ok), she does have mental health problems - but most likely not the ones she's always rattling on about. I love being lazy, I love not working - but after a while, I feel like I have no purpose and I need to do something, to work, to go out, to change my habits.

She has been unemployed presumably her entire adult life, she has no goals, she moves from boyfriend to boyfriend & I am fairly sure she wouldn't be that size if she had absolutely any drive to go out & enjoy the world. But she contains herself to whichever boyfriend she's with, and thinks that's happiness?

There is definitely some mental illness going on. When I had my last bought of extreme depression I was 18, and had just started a new job, overworked and overtired. So I quit it and did exactly what she does (minus tit singing & ordering from every takeaway within a 10 mile radius.) She's not right in the head & there's no way she's genuinely happy, but she's being enabled by all her bug eyed, unseasoned chicken little 'fans'. She needs help. And a swift boot up the arse. In reverse order.

Reactions: 1
What’s been said? 🤣
Just that they’ve moved on, there moving forward there not friends. Sazzy was laughing with him and Karina about karinas video of Nathan being upsessed with her 😂 so he’s brought out merch with assessed with me on his t shirts or something and he’s going to send Karina one. Everyone saying how happy they all were there talking again but clearly Karina can see Nathan doing well and she doesn’t like it

Reactions: 3
So she’s given her backup account (with almost 30k followers) to Dan? Looks like the only one using her for followers is him?!🤨🤨. Also she posted a video on the account to say it’s no longer hers, and she called herself nona again🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s such a thick witch🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
My god, I bleeping despise her. Acting all depressed earlier saying all sorts of tit. Posting that video about “why am I here?” - even pinning it on her page and then a few hours later posting that she’s having a takeaway?! I’m sure it was all an act so that when someone says about her having a takeaway on her “diet” she can say it’s to make herself feel better because she’s depressed or she’s comfort eating or whatever bullshit excuse she comes up with.
She needs to be permanently removed from all social media platforms, especially tiktok. She cannot go around faking mental health issues to get attention and then as a piss poor excuse to have takeaways when she’s meant to be dieting.
Anyone who says “she’s not faking it. It might be real, etc, etc…” well people who have real mental health problems don’t post about them in the way she does. They might post to raise awareness are they’re getting the help they need but they don’t post things like she does. If she really felt all those things she wouldn’t be saying them. I’ve said it before on these threads (not sure whether this one or the previous one) but PEOPLE WHO ARE SUICIDAL DONT SAY THEYRE SUICIDAL!!! Especially not on social media. If she really needed help then she’d seek it privately.
Someone my partner worked with took his own life last year and my partner was at work with him that very same day laughing and joking with him. He didn’t tell anyone. It’s heartbreaking that he didn’t because it could have been so different. But her using it as an excuse and an attention seeking technique is disgusting and she should be removed.
Sorry for the rant but she’s getting to me now, all her fake tit and “mental health issues”. Just duck off and don’t bleeping come back.
I agree with you totally, Tictok is full of scammers and beggar's and a hand full of nice people.

So she’s given her backup account (with almost 30k followers) to Dan? Looks like the only one using her for followers is him?!🤨🤨. Also she posted a video on the account to say it’s no longer hers, and she called herself nona again🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s such a thick witch🤣🤣🤣
Which account is that? I’ve missed dins dins with Dan 😂😂😂😂 we’ll see how long it takes for her to post videos on there too

Which account is that? I’ve missed dins dins with Dan 😂😂😂😂 we’ll see how long it takes for her to post videos on there too
It was the karinamainwaring one, now called danielk9994. I don’t see why he needs another account with more followers when he doesn’t post anything and when it does it’s boring shite😂😂

Reactions: 2
It was the karinamainwaring one, now called danielk9994. I don’t see why he needs another account with more followers when he doesn’t post anything and when it does it’s boring shite😂😂
I wanna know what the ‘k’ stands for 😂😂😂 he has it in every username it can’t be his last name as that’s “Hatton” unless….

I wanna know what the ‘k’ stands for 😂😂😂 he has it in every username it can’t be his last name as that’s “Hatton” unless….
It’s probably just their fat little fingers pressing the wrong button when they make accounts😂😂😂
They’re probably just trying to fool people so they don’t get reported, but they fail to realise 99% of the population are brainier than them and will work out whatever they’re doing anyway😂😂😂

• Haha
It’s probably just their fat little fingers pressing the wrong button when they make accounts😂😂😂
They’re probably just trying to fool people so they don’t get reported, but they fail to realise 99% of the population are brainier than them and will work out whatever they’re doing anyway😂😂😂
Probably not even called Daniel 😂😱

Karina was messaging nath last night sayin do you want to duel .. n fair play you could
What so she's given her back up account to him pmsl to get more views is it .. ? Doesn't she realise that her followers follow her n not him lol

He deleted his post with the wrap n the dirty hands where he'd said can't wait for the comments.. such a clout chaser he is .. ppl only follow him because of her..

He deleted his post with the wrap n the dirty hands where he'd said can't wait for the comments.. such a clout chaser he is .. ppl only follow him because of her..

Last edited:
Why do I watch her on live when she does my head in? Apparently Dan’s been angry at her all day. Someone commented that they can’t believe it’s Monday, she said yeah it’s gone quick and Dan’s piped up in the background going, ‘it does go quick when you sleep all day’.

Now someone just asked where Dan is, she’s said she doesn’t know where he is and he’s said I’m right here next to you? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s sat on live sending likes to herself and it honestly looks so so dodgy😂😂😂 someone’s having a fun Sunday evening😉😉

Oh duck off apparently Dan’s been trying to get her to A&E because she has period pains

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.