karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really think the lipsync vidyos look sexy. That eye roll. Dayum

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg, did you see how she went live with some girl and asked her where she’s from she answered ‘England’ and then asked her whereabouts, then cut her off and started laughing cause she said England. Grim behaviour

Omg, did you see how she went live with some girl and asked her where she’s from she answered ‘England’ and then asked her whereabouts, then cut her off and started laughing cause she said England. Grim behaviour
Yeah I saw that, they were so rude! Her and Charl are as bad as each other. There was no need to cut her off because she didn’t say where she lived, not everyone wants to give their location🙄🙄 she said it was her first time being live so she was probably just nervous. Karina should know that with her “anxiety” and her trouble with forming sentences or whatever bullshit it was she said. She’s just a vile person, I dislike her more everyday.

I did comment on that live and asked her how long it takes her to count all her chins though, so that gave me a laugh😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I saw that, they were so rude! Her and Charl are as bad as each other. There was no need to cut her off because she didn’t say where she lived, not everyone wants to give their location🙄🙄 she said it was her first time being live so she was probably just nervous. Karina should know that with her “anxiety” and her trouble with forming sentences or whatever bullshit it was she said. She’s just a vile person, I dislike her more everyday.

I did comment on that live and asked her how long it takes her to count all her chins though, so that gave me a laugh😂😂😂
agreed! The poor girl said she’s very confused about why she just kicked her off and started laughing but as always nobody replied! If it was the other way round, can you imagine the hate. Also has anyone noticed how she’s saying she got KFC but didn’t eat it all or she’s getting full and had to give a half to Dan, like she’s trying to justify how Little she ate. Lol

agreed! The poor girl said she’s very confused about why she just kicked her off and started laughing but as always nobody replied! If it was the other way round, can you imagine the hate. Also has anyone noticed how she’s saying she got KFC but didn’t eat it all or she’s getting full and had to give a half to Dan, like she’s trying to justify how Little she ate. Lol
I wasn’t watching her live at the time but my partner said he heard her say she had kfc for dinner but then when I was watching she had she had a big lunch and didn’t have dinner? I’m confused how she can lie so quickly and seemingly forget what she’s said. No one called her out on it though, probably worried about being blocked by the met police aka Karina’s mods😂😂😂

Reactions: 2

Credit to the girl it’d take Karina 5 mins to figure out where the duck she is.. Wouldn’t surprise me that she has no idea about her surroundings seeming as she’s never out 😂😂😂

Person: Where are you from?
Karina: South Wales
Person: Ooh what part?
Karina: *thinks really really hard* Uh, bedroom. *cuts person off* Thank you for the gifts guys!

• Haha
Credit to the girl it’d take Karina 5 mins to figure out where the duck she is.. Wouldn’t surprise me that she has no idea about her surroundings seeming as she’s never out 😂😂😂

Person: Where are you from?
Karina: South Wales
Person: Ooh what part?
Karina: *thinks really really hard* Uh, bedroom. *cuts person off* Thank you for the gifts guys!
She's from north Wales don't diss the South Wales lot lol
Someone said today in comments that they are boring n talk about nothing

it will forever confuse me that she constantly checks herself out in her camera...

Reactions: 1
it will forever confuse me that she constantly checks herself out in her camera...
And constantly rubbing her her hands through her hair and doing the side eye to the camera 😅 I can't watch her lives she is so bleeping boring!

Shaving her face to sad music....seen it all now!! Why does she feel the need to do this on a live?

• Haha
Please tell me someone took a screenshot because I don’t believe you 😂

• Haha
Did she seductively stroke her face while lip syncing the wrong words while giving herself the side eye as she did it?

here ya go!

i watch on my old phone so i can use my current phone to carry on about my day😂
Where’s her own shaver 🤣🤣 she should know we don’t need to see her shaving

Was going to have a little short stay in Karina’s live but Charl is there and her face makes me angry 😂😂😂

• Haha
Where’s her own shaver 🤣🤣 she should know we don’t need to see her shaving

Was going to have a little short stay in Karina’s live but Charl is there and her face makes me angry 😂😂😂
i did say ‘i hope dan only shaves his face with it and nothing else’😂😂
it was literally the minute i clicked into it. she was like ‘i need to do this. cause everyone keeps going on’ (something along the lines of that anyway)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.