karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i did say ‘i hope dan only shaves his face with it and nothing else’😂😂
it was literally the minute i clicked into it. she was like ‘i need to do this. cause everyone keeps going on’ (something along the lines of that anyway)
Nah it’s if she used it for something else 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I cant watch. She told me to F off and then blocked me as I asked if her singing was a joke 😂

Reactions: 2
my bank account is cringing at her using those expensive makeup products to dick about with!

it’s the little/weird things that annoy me

Honestly the difference between her and Dans lives - Karina screaming like a banshee begging for gifts then Dan is sitting calmly talking to his followers and giving them advice when they ask.

He deserves so much better poor sod

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly the difference between her and Dans lives - Karina screaming like a banshee begging for gifts then Dan is sitting calmly talking to his followers and giving them advice when they ask.

He deserves so much better poor sod
I really does deserve better yes he is a bit dappy but he works for a living. Just wants to come home to a cooked meal and a clean house. She does nothing but slobs about he has said to her on live the other day she needs to do some housework and stop laying in bed and sleeping through the day. She literally does nothing!

sorry.
but how on earth was she mashing the potatoes with two forks on live😂😂😂

that karinamainwaring29stone account has just posted a video of it!

I really does deserve better yes he is a bit dappy but he works for a living. Just wants to come home to a cooked meal and a clean house. She does nothing but slobs about he has said to her on live the other day she needs to do some housework and stop laying in bed and sleeping through the day. She literally does nothing!
i fully back this.
if she had a job. it wouldn’t be as much of a problem if these things weren’t done.
but because she sits at home all day with nothing to do, you’d expect the basic things to be done, like washing up together, house tidied etc!

sorry.
but how on earth was she mashing the potatoes with two forks on live😂😂😂

that karinamainwaring29stone account has just posted a video of it!

i fully back this.
if she had a job. it wouldn’t be as much of a problem if these things weren’t done.
but because she sits at home all day with nothing to do, you’d expect the basic things to be done, like washing up together, house tidied etc!
Yeah exactly there isn't an excuse for it. I have health problems physically and mentally and I do struggle but I get tit done. Doing a little bit each day makes a massive difference! She just can't be arsed to even go for a walk with him. He said the other day he was sick of take aways and wanted her to make a curry but nope she done him chicken nuggets and potato wedges 😅

Where do I start… 😂😂😂

It is also now confirmed that Jazzy was another old name of Karina’s..

Attachments

Where do I start… 😂😂😂

It is also now confirmed that Jazzy was another old name of Karina’s..
i have seen this!
there was a video of her playing just dance with her dads wife. and the screen said jazzy!
i think if you google search jazzy blunden, there’s a photo of her infront of the xfactor sign.

also.
as i’ve just done this to double check it was right.
i have found her old merch shop!😂

Attachments

• Haha
i have seen this!
there was a video of her playing just dance with her dads wife. and the screen said jazzy!
i think if you google search jazzy blunden, there’s a photo of her infront of the xfactor sign.

also.
Oh dear lord why on earth would anyone want to wear something with her face on. 😅

Hope she didnt use it else wear! Have you seen. Her hairy armpits omg there gross i kid u not she never shaved them. Yukkkkkk
She is far too lazy to do her pits so I can only imagine the jungle down below 🤮

• Sick
i have seen this!

also.
If I saw anyone wearing this I’m sorry but I’m turning to violence 😂

• Haha
Ive only just seen the video of her ' in hospital ' with the fight song in the background! Please tell me she wasn't there just for a blood test 😂

Going on like she is fighting a deadly disease ffs

She wants to try being me for a day, 10 injections a day sometimes more, 25 tablets a day. Testing my blood sugar every two hours. 2 chronic pain conditions so always in pain. Unable to eat more than once a day. Have a shadow on my liver that I'm waiting a CT scan for now. Oh and throw in EUPD, anxiety, depression and aggrophobia for good measure 😂

She would never cope! Shout out to all of us that have to fight every single day and still get tit done! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nahhh she’s just said she’s “got to get a takeaway tonight because I don’t have time to cook with this live challenge to get up the leaderboard I need to concentrate”

IS SHE FOR REAL

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Nahhh she’s just said she’s “got to get a takeaway tonight because I don’t have time to cook with this live challenge to get up the leaderboard I need to concentrate”

IS SHE FOR REAL
Hahahahaha

I liked her planning the next month. ‘Today live all day, tomorrow nothing, Saturday in town with boyfriend, Sunday cinema, Monday blood test then tattoo in March.’

Take it half the month will be spent ‘chilling’ then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

IS SHE FOR REAL
Any old excuse and no dinner cooked for poor Dan again. I can't stand her smug face I literally cannot watch her anymore she makes my blood boil 🤬

Ive only just seen the video of her ' in hospital ' with the fight song in the background! Please tell me she wasn't there just for a blood test 😂

Going on like she is fighting a deadly disease ffs

She wants to try being me for a day, 10 injections a day sometimes more, 25 tablets a day. Testing my blood sugar every two hours. 2 chronic pain conditions so always in pain. Unable to eat more than once a day. Have a shadow on my liver that I'm waiting a CT scan for now. Oh and throw in EUPD, anxiety, depression and aggrophobia for good measure 😂

She would never cope! Shout out to all of us that have to fight every single day and still get tit done! 💜
Hope you’re alright ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.