karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone just on karinas live where she's now admitted she had 500.000 quid and doesn't need to work .. use your head omg

I thought that!! Hitler tash. She probably doesn’t know what that is. Poor Dan in the garage :(
My partner said that she looked like baby Hitler.. what a waste tho as she kept saying it up to me what I use.. seemed to me she was showing off if I'm honest

Notice how Dan called her Nona?
He calls her nona or nonny never karina

Last edited:
If she got 500.000 why does she run out of money from one week to the next. Wouldn't you have a house, a car, nice holidays, meals out ect oh and she couldn't afford to go swimming or to slimming world ... Make it make sense 🙄

Reactions: 1
How did she block me while she was live without me joining it.. 😂😂 baffled did she end it just to find my comment, I only said her breakfast was probably drowning in fat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How did she block me while she was live without me joining it.. 😂😂 baffled did she end it just to find my comment, I only said her breakfast was probably drowning in fat
i’m out too!😂😂
hands up if you watched me get called out for leaving horrible comments in dans live about her.
when i was talking to him about taco bell last night and haven’t said anything mean in his lives! 😂😂

i’m out too!😂😂
hands up if you watched me get called out for leaving horrible comments in dans live about her.
when i was talking to him about taco bell last night and haven’t said anything mean in his lives! 😂😂
I can’t understand how she did it while live, I don’t even join her lives anymore only Dan’s and I’m nice to him 😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s on live now and just said she wants to get to 1000 diamonds but still insists she isn’t begging🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
But… but, if she does, 3 lucky people will get a shoutout on her page, so I mean really, you can’t fault her generosity. You give her your hard earned money, and she “shouts you out” for free to her followers, 90% of which can’t bleeping stand her😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s on live now and just said she wants to get to 1000 diamonds but still insists she isn’t begging🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
But… but, if she does, 3 lucky people will get a shoutout on her page, so I mean really, you can’t fault her generosity. You give her your hard earned money, and she “shouts you out” for free to her followers, 90% of which can’t bleeping stand her😂😂😂😂
Shout them out for what? 1 follower each 😂😂😂😂

and she won’t even do that. She’s always promising things to people and then not doing them😂 “ i’ll follow all the gifters at the end of the live” * doesn’t follow anyone*

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg blocked again I dunno how I'm still there mind lol

i’m out too!😂😂
I member that comment tbh .. I'm dipping in n out on different accounts lol

i think they can see a list of who’s in the live!
Yes if you press the eye it tells you who is in the live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.