karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh yes! Also all those voice notes with Nate where she was speaking well, not stuttering or mishmashed words etc! She plays on it to fool the other fools into gifting her ☺🙃🙃
Oh wow so that’s all an act then I wondered she’s very childlike the way she sits staring up at tv mouth open way she moves her mouth and the way she blows her food l can’t stand her beggin fat ass wants u all to provide her with all her takeaways the way she eats no need NOOOO NEEEDD !!! the fat happy dance n wee song she really really grates on my last nerve the DWP will eventually catch up with them all doesn’t matter it’s “gifts” it’s a lot of money too much these tramps are sittin there taking it in nothing wrong with them she can do an 18 hour shift on live she can work even part time !!!

Dan was asked in their battle if they lived together and he said “We do live together, yeah” Karina didn’t look pleased lol
Benefit fraud prob scared gets grassed up

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Apparently someone posted her address in the comments. She just said it’s making her not want to leave the house again because she has cats 😭🤣
She doesn’t leave the house if they did post it, but even so does Lucy look the part to even leave her bed either and trash Karina’s 😂😂😂 they’re both the bloody same nothing will happen. I can say the comments on Karina’s live are annoying telling her to stay safe etc.

Reactions: 3
I’m back in 😁
Me to yet she not private no more

Apparently someone posted her address in the comments. She just said it’s making her not want to leave the house again because she has cats 😭🤣
No what she said was the someone posted the street and Dan said it will be ok .. then she said " what if it happens when your at work as your in work I'm worried about the cats. " the comments then said to get cctv and inform police

Reactions: 3
I really feel sorry for Dan. He looks like he has had the life sucked out of him.
Whose house does she live in? Does she live with her parents?
He looks so sad/depressed but if i had live with that sloth i would be to😂😂😂

Me to yet she not private no more

No what she said was the someone posted the street and Dan said it will be ok .. then she said " what if it happens when your at work as your in work I'm worried about the cats. " the comments then said to get cctv and inform police
No fucker is dedprate to s@@@ that she would frighten them off the size of her👍🏼

Reactions: 1
The difference is KILLING me 😂😂
Oh my gosh yes! I was on this live for the last part and my god what a beg she was, everything she said in some way related to money! & then she said if she lost the battle she would cook for him, he won by a landslide and she was like I’m making chicken nuggets and wedges & his face was like wtf, he literally said 8 times he didn’t want that and if they had nothing else in like, proper meat, eggs, etc. He would go to the shop and get some, the poor guy puts up with her, god knows how! 😩😩😩

That’s exactly what I thought. Boo-bleeping-hoo. We all know the first thing she said is a lie😂😂😂. She has the easiest life. A house that is completely paid off, apparently. No job. Gets money left, right and centre that’s just handed to her. Boyfriend who works, so more money she can spend. Sits on live all day doing jack tit.
Maybe if she wasn’t such a lying piece of tit people might actually like her. She’s bought all this on herself. If she truly wanted tiktok to be her source of income and her actual job then she should have worked at it more from the start, rather than telling lies to get attention. Plenty of people have made a name for themselves on tiktok/SM and for the right reasons. If she’d have made decent content and built up a following by being a likeable person and posting things people wanna watch then she’d be making money from it by now for the right reasons and people wouldn’t judge her for it.
Literally!! Like if she was a bigger lady and was posting the dinners still but making a conscious effort to eat healthier/nutritious food or smaller portion sizes or short clips of her NOT in her bed! AT LEAST she would have a much better following of people supporting her rather than ridiculing her.

• Haha
Oh my gosh yes! I was on this live for the last part and my god what a beg she was, everything she said in some way related to money! & then she said if she lost the battle she would cook for him, he won by a landslide and she was like I’m making chicken nuggets and wedges & his face was like wtf, he literally said 8 times he didn’t want that and if they had nothing else in like, proper meat, eggs, etc. He would go to the shop and get some, the poor guy puts up with her, god knows how! 😩😩😩

Literally!! Like if she was a bigger lady and was posting the dinners still but making a conscious effort to eat healthier/nutritious food or smaller portion sizes or short clips of her NOT in her bed! AT LEAST she would have a much better following of people supporting her rather than ridiculing her.
Poor Dan has gone to the shop to get something he likes.

Where are they from I'm not interested in any addresses but how she get away with so much manipulation of people, her boyfriend, her follower's and the government.

her mods are bleeping cocks
don’t know who this mrsj is
but she’s got something up her ass

also let’s just establish she’s using £40 eye bases on her face!
absolute waste!
to think the girl who’s brand it was worked her way up from absolutely nothing for some clown to draw all over her face with it to get gifts.

including what i can only imagine some people may find an ‘offensive moustache’

absolute waste!
to think the girl who’s brand it was worked her way up from absolutely nothing for some clown to draw all over her face with it to get gifts.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

absolute waste!

I thought that!! Hitler tash. She probably doesn’t know what that is. Poor Dan in the garage :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.