karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive only just seen the video of her ' in hospital ' with the fight song in the background! Please tell me she wasn't there just for a blood test 😂

Going on like she is fighting a deadly disease ffs

She wants to try being me for a day, 10 injections a day sometimes more, 25 tablets a day. Testing my blood sugar every two hours. 2 chronic pain conditions so always in pain. Unable to eat more than once a day. Have a shadow on my liver that I'm waiting a CT scan for now. Oh and throw in EUPD, anxiety, depression and aggrophobia for good measure 😂

She would never cope! Shout out to all of us that have to fight every single day and still get tit done! 💜
Honestly from the moment I wake up it takes me ages to motivate myself to do anything because I just feel like ew and run down, my tablets make me drowsy and not have started to mess up my appetite so they don’t help but they keep me on my feet 😂😂 finally demanded the dr’s to actually help which included in many hospital trips (at the start I was in A&E for 4 hours at at a time just to be discharged with absolutely nothing) but now rheumatoid arthritis is pulling up in it’s racing car to add on and having to stab my finger every once in the while to check ferritin levels because I’m a tit bleeder 🤣🙄 It’s just amazing isn’t it, got everything happening and more things just add in the mix.
Anyone who has any health conditions or even mental health are real strong people, Karina can kiss everyone’s arse she doesn’t understand how it is. Hope Lawrence feels blessed that Karina has self diagnosed herself with sleep apnea after getting a view of his machine.

Nahhh she’s just said she’s “got to get a takeaway tonight because I don’t have time to cook with this live challenge to get up the leaderboard I need to concentrate”

IS SHE FOR REAL
😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️ ffs. She is absolutely delusional and it’s hilarious, what leaderboard is she trying to get up? Does she know that there’s many people who will beat her.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Nahhh she’s just said she’s “got to get a takeaway tonight because I don’t have time to cook with this live challenge to get up the leaderboard I need to concentrate”

IS SHE FOR REAL
She’s a lazy, rude idiot. Can’t stand her.

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 I haven't seen anything
No-one has mentioned her stealing a baby she's made that up.. she's got her own tattle life in her head.. she's really rude .. a log on her shoulder not a chip... cannot stand the girl.. and don't get me started about the sofas in living room with the 70 inch tv.
Bragging this morning that she has 2 living rooms 2 bathrooms 3 bedrooms and a back room ..
She needs to stop boasting what she has showing off getting rediculas now ..

Why is everyone saying “P louise” help me 😂
Plouise is the make up she uses which is 20 quid a eyeshadow or around that n she's wasting it

Reactions: 3
No-one has mentioned her stealing a baby she's made that up.. she's got her own tattle life in her head.. she's really rude .. a log on her shoulder not a chip... cannot stand the girl.. and don't get me started about the sofas in living room with the 70 inch tv.
Bragging this morning that she has 2 living rooms 2 bathrooms 3 bedrooms and a back room ..
She needs to stop boasting what she has showing off getting rediculas now ..

Plouise is the make up she uses which is 20 quid a eyeshadow or around that n she's wasting it
Ooh thought it was a new troll secret code with some special meaning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
it will forever confuse me that she constantly checks herself out in her camera...
yeah! And randomly going ‘oh I can’t tell my hair is growing’ then an hour later ‘oh my hair has grown so much’ 😅

• Haha
Honestly from the moment I wake up it takes me ages to motivate myself to do anything because I just feel like ew and run down, my tablets make me drowsy and not have started to mess up my appetite so they don’t help but they keep me on my feet 😂😂 finally demanded the dr’s to actually help which included in many hospital trips (at the start I was in A&E for 4 hours at at a time just to be discharged with absolutely nothing) but now rheumatoid arthritis is pulling up in it’s racing car to add on and having to stab my finger every once in the while to check ferritin levels because I’m a tit bleeder 🤣🙄 It’s just amazing isn’t it, got everything happening and more things just add in the mix.
Anyone who has any health conditions or even mental health are real strong people, Karina can kiss everyone’s arse she doesn’t understand how it is. Hope Lawrence feels blessed that Karina has self diagnosed herself with sleep apnea after getting a view of his machine.

😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️ ffs. She is absolutely delusional and it’s hilarious, what leaderboard is she trying to get up? Does she know that there’s many people who will beat her.
Couldn't agree more! Well said 🙂

What was she just crying about on her live I caught the end where she abruptly came off

NO WAY WHAT??? My heart!! Please tell me that wasn’t what she was smearing all over her face, they’re so expensive aswell omg
Yep they are expensive people tell her that and she growls back it's up to me what I do with stuff.. selfish trog she is

Ooh thought it was a new troll secret code with some special meaning 😂😂
I was on live this morning and a mod was blocking literally every one that commented 300 down to 145 viewers there was no hate just a mod blocking everyone lol

If she carries on there will be less and less views on her live. She seemed so happy this morning, deffo got laid haha, she said Dan sent her a paragraph

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.