karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucys brother went to court and left because she wasnt in court never has been! Bryan has never been prison and they certainly dont do things to animals!! These people are scaring karina for no reason all the bullys prey on vulnerable people if you read the kirsty thread you will see all the names that were in karinas live. They were having a nice chat! Its disgusting bullying to vulnerable people
I had a quick search for the Kirsty thread and the whole thing is basically People explaining that there’s a group of people including her own brother who they refer to as being basically a gang of bullies who purposely try to create this fate for Lucy & Bry. I’m trying to read from all angles to give an impartial view but there’s lots to the story from all sides!

Reactions: 4
I had a quick search for the Kirsty thread and the whole thing is basically People explaining that there’s a group of people including her own brother who they refer to as being basically a gang of bullies who purposely try to create this fate for Lucy & Bry. I’m trying to read from all angles to give an impartial view but there’s lots to the story from all sides!
I have seen so many TikTok’s on Lucy so now I’m really confused on what’s what..

Reactions: 1
Yes there is and no proof to back up any of the said allegations.
Ambers story has that many holes in it it mite as well be a net. She came to social media not the police! But each to their own i just dont agree with bullying with no proof and to take it all over to karinas live is disgusting!

I have seen so many TikTok’s on Lucy so now I’m really confused on what’s what..
Most of what you see are lives of people arguing. Its just all toxic it really is

Reactions: 3
Yes there is and no proof to back up any of the said allegations.
Ambers story has that many holes in it it mite as well be a net. She came to social media not the police! But each to their own i just dont agree with bullying with no proof and to take it all over to karinas live is disgusting!

Most of what you see are lives of people arguing. Its just all toxic it really is
Last time I watched Lucy is on her live where she begged for Carousels half of the time and got bored and left her, that was before I started hearing about all this and saw multiple accounts what are clearly set on canceling Lucy. This is the only time i’ve actually been in Karina’s live so confused because so many were speaking at once, the comments didn’t help. I couldn’t really make a story of it. But I’m guessing ‘Kirsty’ is a ring leader.

I’ve just done another search on here for Kirsty threads and there are SO many! I can’t find the specific one I meant to screenshot to show you, but it basically said “no way do they support Lucy & Bry however none of the *evidence* has ever really had any truth behind it as they’ve never shown real evidence. Also the fact of that apparently it’s not been taken to the police or anything, it was brought straight to TT for people to be fed what they wanted them to hear etc” it’s a little confusing and I’ve somehow lost the thread it was on but it’s worth a look, I don’t really understand, but it’s a very targeted attack I’d say

Reactions: 1
Last time I watched Lucy is on her live where she begged for Carousels half of the time and got bored and left her, that was before I started hearing about all this and saw multiple accounts what are clearly set on canceling Lucy. This is the only time i’ve actually been in Karina’s live so confused because so many were speaking at once, the comments didn’t help. I couldn’t really make a story of it. But I’m guessing ‘Kirsty’ is a ring leader.
Kirsty has now left the app saying to protect her kids yet has been after lucy for about 9 months, all with evidence that was all false she had been hoodwinked by another lady who had multiple accounts and played alot of people feeding false info.
There are no invetigations, no proof of lucy grooming, or anything else. Anyone that duals her gets all haters over calling the person a pedalo lover!!! They find info out and dox it and blame lucy! She literally lies in bed on live after gifts and eating sweets. Thats literally it and if you watch enough you will see. Its mental how people do this! They must be very bored lol

I’ve just done another search on here for Kirsty threads and there are SO many! I can’t find the specific one I meant to screenshot to show you, but it basically said “no way do they support Lucy & Bry however none of the *evidence* has ever really had any truth behind it as they’ve never shown real evidence. Also the fact of that apparently it’s not been taken to the police or anything, it was brought straight to TT for people to be fed what they wanted them to hear etc” it’s a little confusing and I’ve somehow lost the thread it was on but it’s worth a look, I don’t really understand, but it’s a very targeted attack I’d say
Thank you for going over and looking! Yeah i think its thread 8 and thats been done over 10 days i think! Its mental

It’s all so much to take in this must’ve been going on for a while

Kirsty has now left the app saying to protect her kids yet has been after lucy for about 9 months, all with evidence that was all false she had been hoodwinked by another lady who had multiple accounts and played alot of people feeding false info.
There are no invetigations, no proof of lucy grooming, or anything else. Anyone that duals her gets all haters over calling the person a pedalo lover!!! They find info out and dox it and blame lucy! She literally lies in bed on live after gifts and eating sweets. Thats literally it and if you watch enough you will see. Its mental how people do this! They must be very bored lol

Thank you for going over and looking! Yeah i think its thread 8 and thats been done over 10 days i think! Its mental
So what about Bryan? is he guilty of anything or? I saw one comment saying he handcuffed a child and that made me uneasy ngl 🤦🏽‍♀️

So what about Bryan? is he guilty of anything or? I saw one comment saying he handcuffed a child and that made me uneasy ngl 🤦🏽‍♀️
This is the bit where is gets confusing the girl amber said she was 15/16 and her mate but the story has changed so much. She took it to social media 1st the police have done nothing. Bryans gf at the time performed sexual acts on amber as amber asked her too. There is copies of texts between bryan and amber that is the only thing. Nothing else. Kirsty and co put all the accs that bryan and lucy have and say they add kids but again no proof of them having these accs or adding kids. At this point its one massive witch hunt.
People just want PROOF before believing it. Me and all on the thread are against all the bullying that happens to them and others thay dual them. You will see alot of facts on the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Basically head on over the the KM thread, #8 I believe is the best one, read through a couple of pages and you’ll see lots of evidence of Kirsty being the one to make these allegations & doxxing accounts & addresses etc x

Reactions: 4
What I dont get is why Karina sat there prending to of never heard any rumour or knowledge of Lucy, yet ive been in her lives load of times where Lucy has been mentioned and Karina has always come back with the replies of "im nothing like LR"
So why tonight pretend to know nothing ofher and get into a panic of making her acc private and safe from Lucy, Lucy was listening to the live, she wasnt saying a word and i dont think she hasnt any intention of doxing Karina etc
It was was Krustys supporters in Katrina's box trying to take over where Krusty left off

Reactions: 7
What I dont get is why Karina sat there prending to of never heard any rumour or knowledge of Lucy, yet ive been in her lives load of times where Lucy has been mentioned and Karina has always come back with the replies of "im nothing like LR"
So why tonight pretend to know nothing ofher and get into a panic of making her acc private and safe from Lucy, Lucy was listening to the live, she wasnt saying a word and i dont think she hasnt any intention of doxing Karina etc
It was was Krustys supporters in Katrina's box trying to take over where Krusty left off
Josh was in the box with his bullshit, that was enough for me to switch off. As for Karina, you could see through the fact she doesn’t know who Lucy is 100%.. She was doing all of the dramatics for effect. Boring. I also watched Lucy watching the stream on live, she definitely had no intention of doxxing Karina.

Reactions: 2
Apparently someone posted her address in the comments. She just said it’s making her not want to leave the house again because she has cats 😭🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.