karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are doing a duel and lucy rose has got a proper wide on over karina. The breathing combined sounds like darth vader having a tug
Karina apparently isn’t believing that Lucy is a groomer.

what is Lucy rose’ account name, I can’t find her anywhere but I’m completely blocked on karinas for asking if she was going to donate to the GFM of a boy she said she would whilst on live with his fundraiser lol
lucyangels2022

Lucy & Karina aka Nona is a duo I never expected to see, I have to say. 😱 It will go wrong, I just know it.

Thanks. Pleaseeeee someone screen record the Karina thing now, it’s all popping off tonight

Thanks. Pleaseeeee someone screen record the Karina thing now, it’s all popping off tonight
Bryan is apparently going to dox Karina’s address, they were recording the live saying they’re going to report it to the police for slander.

I may have a disliking to Karina but I do think she’s doing the right thing by listening to others, letting Lucy’s brother into the guest box etc. Lucy does seem like a dangerous person and even if I ‘hate’ Karina I’d always try and not keep her associated. Credit to her for finally listening.

Does Lucy have a thread? I’ve only ever stalked this one 😂

They have both come off now I think. Selfish!
Karina is coming back on after putting her account private, same as Mel as she has her kids on TikTok’s. Not sure about Lucy.

Reactions: 2
Bryan is apparently going to dox Karina’s address, they were recording the live saying they’re going to report it to the police for slander.

I may have a disliking to Karina but I do think she’s doing the right thing by listening to others, letting Lucy’s brother into the guest box etc. Lucy does seem like a dangerous person and even if I ‘hate’ Karina I’d always try and not keep her associated. Credit to her for finally listening.

the whole thing is massively bizarre to me! If there’s all this evidence surely just going to the police would be the correct way to del with it, yes I believe people should be aware of the types of people on the internet but if it’s really as awful as they are saying surely the police & social etc. would be on top of it all? Also that Karina lost all her “stutters & speech impediments” she grinds my gears ⚙ but I think there may be a Lucy rose thread!

the whole thing feels weird to me.

Reactions: 1
the whole thing is massively bizarre to me! If there’s all this evidence surely just going to the police would be the correct way to del with it, yes I believe people should be aware of the types of people on the internet but if it’s really as awful as they are saying surely the police & social etc. would be on top of it all? Also that Karina lost all her “stutters & speech impediments” she grinds my gears ⚙ but I think there may be a Lucy rose thread!

the whole thing feels weird to me.
So angry at myself.. Obviously Karina has gone private now and I forgot to bleeping follow her so I’m locked out 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So angry at myself.. Obviously Karina has gone private now and I forgot to bleeping follow her so I’m locked out 😂😂😂😂
If it makes you feel any better I’m completely blocked from her accounts anyway! So I’m missing it all, you guys are my only sources 😭😭😭

If it makes you feel any better I’m completely blocked from her accounts anyway! So I’m missing it all, you guys are my only sources 😭😭😭
Hoping mel duels her or something so I can view from her side 😂😭 I have requested to follow Karina

Reactions: 1

Karina is coming back on after putting her account private, same as Mel as she has her kids on TikTok’s. Not sure about Lucy.
Lucy has also privated her account but is back live, will see if I can get in!

Most of what is said in karinas live is lies. There is no evidence at all on lucy grooming!! No court dates no addreas leaks its a hate campaign/witch hunt!! Its the haters that get addresses and dox and pretend to be lucy!! There is another thread about kirsty mathews if you all wanna read the truth!! Its disgusting what people are doing and saying!! No police involvement at all!! Its all lies by a bully gang

Reactions: 4
Most of what is said in karinas live is lies. There is no evidence at all on lucy grooming!! No court dates no addreas leaks its a hate campaign/witch hunt!! Its the haters that get addresses and dox and pretend to be lucy!! There is another thread about kirsty mathews if you all wanna read the truth!! Its disgusting what people are doing and saying!! No police involvement at all!! Its all lies by a bully gang
But Lucy’s brother was there? and other people who have dealt with her. Regardless, Karina is better being away from them.

Lucys brother went to court and left because she wasnt in court never has been! Bryan has never been prison and they certainly dont do things to animals!! These people are scaring karina for no reason all the bullys prey on vulnerable people if you read the kirsty thread you will see all the names that were in karinas live. They were having a nice chat! Its disgusting bullying to vulnerable people

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.