justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that was my child cursing like that and as much as Danny seems to. I wouldn’t be posting that anywhere. He clearly hears it enough to repeat it.
Not the first time he's said that particular phrase on camera either and the big mess sits and laughs. What a dose. "2 and half and takes the hand clean out of me" naw Julie 2 and a half and isn't taught manners or how to behave, she would need to catch herself on before she ruins that wean

It’s well saying she’s ran out of environ cleanser
Using primark hot cloth cleanser
Tut tut why’s not one gifting her
I was thinking this too, her and another one who was all about the Environ are using the likes of that cleaner now. Just shows they are only using it cause it was free, they aren't parting with their own money to buy it or help the ladies business who gifted them it free for years

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The language of that child is absolutely disgusting and vile ! If my child was in childcare with him and came home repeating those words I'd go through her. She doesn't even scold or discipline him she laughs, making him think it's funny and ok. It's NOT funny Julie ! It's disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The language of that child is absolutely disgusting and vile ! If my child was in childcare with him and came home repeating those words I'd go through her. She doesn't even scold or discipline him she laughs, making him think it's funny and ok. It's NOT funny Julie ! It's disgusting.
It's absolutely vile and her lack of parenting ln it is shocking. She needs a cop on there is nothing funny about it, its cringe and vile to watch

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Sure he said that and she laughed and called him a bad brute.

He must hear it or he wouldn't repeat it.

• Heart
She has always been loud, proud and crude. There is having a laugh with your mates and then there is Julie. Her lanuage is disgusting. She doesn't get there is a time and a place.
She isn't as bad without drink in her. But still a mouth piece. Tells her mates to " ignore me way drink in me" she likes to drop "truth bombs" but plays the victim when it's done to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s an absolute dose- I hate when parents act like it’s funny when a child swears. She’s causing problems for him by laughing. He’s obviously heard that language enough at home to be repeating it. Balloon. Absolute big balloon!

What about the fashion show 😱 I think she is better to stick to doing makeup..those clothes are the worst ever

• Haha
Price of them leggings not a bell she paid for them 😂😂 hence why doing a collar. Anything to try get stuff for free.

Then says they don’t roll down or anything put pulls them up constantly 😂

• Haha
I’m sorry but that isn’t just a pregnancy belly. The way she’s able to hoist it up with her leggings make her look like she’s about to drop and she’s only a few months.
hideous ‘styling’ with the shirt too- never mind the fact she was gifted a pair of new leggings just to show the gram.
What about the fashion show 😱 I think she is better to stick to doing makeup..those clothes are the worst ever

Reactions: 3
So she sits on her arse and he is wrecking the place, including an expensive lamp, whilst standing on a toy hanging out an open window and she does nothing

Ffs Julie, get a cop on to duck

• Angry
So she sits on her arse and he is wrecking the place, including an expensive lamp, whilst standing on a toy hanging out an open window and she does nothing

Ffs Julie, get a cop on to duck
I just came to say the same thing. It's not funny that he's the living room wrecked. It's not funny that he's broke that lamp, and it's not funny that he's climbed on the window sill and is hanging out an open window while standing on a wooden toy that can easily slipped out from under his feet. He's allowed to wreck and ruin and doesn't get disciplined and it's just laughed at so he's learning to be badly behaved and will continue to get worse as it's 'funny'. Good luck to her when she has a newborn added to the mix

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She really is soo far up her own arse
She really is. It's painful to watch. She sits there with her big gurning jaw chatting shite and going on like a dick with and about that child. I can't stand her. I didn't watch for ages because of that lol

She really is. It's painful to watch. She sits there with her big gurning jaw chatting shite and going on like a dick with and about that child. I can't stand her. I didn't watch for ages because of that lol
No mention of an invite to London for the B Perfect launch of the latest white label Insta shitter product line. Normally, in the past, she’d have said she was invited but couldn’t go due to family commitments. I wonder when she’ll eventually give up the ghost and close her page.

So Danny punched her in the face and he's hit her stomach ,I would be affronted to put that on the gram , feel sorry for her in a kinda way because it's going to get worst Instead of better that child rules the house and is spoilt rotten it needs dealt with now before the baby arrives Geraldine won't be around forever😐

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.