justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not sticking up here for her. But see thon room service she had it looked awful!! For such a reputable hotel! I recently stayed in belfast and well thr room service lived up a bit better than that, infact couldn't do enough abd actually went out of the way to get what I wanted. But that's what happens when you pay for a stay I guess poor Julie was done by her free stay.

Reactions: 2
What kind of a cretin makes a donation to a charity and posts how much she’s donated on Insta?! That bleeping c&nt Julbert 🤬🤬🤬 She then encourages people to donate by saying how good they’ll feel about themselves for doing it! She is unbelievable. You give humbly to charity because you want to help, not to make yourself feel better and for folk to know how much you’ve given. You really are like a dose of rabies on a rabid dog Julbert

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What kind of a cretin makes a donation to a charity and posts how much she’s donated on Insta?! That bleeping c&nt Julbert 🤬🤬🤬 She then encourages people to donate by saying how good they’ll feel about themselves for doing it! She is unbelievable. You give humbly to charity because you want to help, not to make yourself feel better and for folk to know how much you’ve given. You really are like a dose of rabies on a rabid dog Julbert
Somebody correct me. Cause I could be way wrong. But I have a feeling. Julie begged folk to donate to help a family before on one of them pages and shared and shared at it but when somebody looked she hadn’t every donated. So it could be because she was caught doing that?
Again. I could be wrong

It’s Wednesday. Is this the first day that dirty witch has washed her hair after telling everybody it was orange way sweat and makeup. 🤮

Also. Only the other day did Julie get a wide tooth comb to brush her curls, and now she’s expert in what they are and what you can use them for. Gone for a shite Julie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Let’s not forget the poll

“Does he look like me” whilst she’s trying to literally sit and pull the same face her not even 2 year old is doing. Jules, it’s Wednesday morning, get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s not forget the poll

“Does he look like me” whilst she’s trying to literally sit and pull the same face her not even 2 year old is doing. Jules, it’s Wednesday morning, get a grip.
No one gives a tit. Should I send pics of ke and my boys and ask her?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Big Julz stupidity and cheek really exhausts me.
can’t believe she only washed her hair today. Like if you can go to work with it like that today why couldnt you just have washed it on Monday in the shower at the hotel. Did she just video the shower in her stories for the sake of it and not use it?!?
I did use to like Julie and we spoke when we met and was so pleased for her as I am for anyone who is pregnant or has had a baby. Until the day she met me pushing my newborn baby in the pram down the street and she looked me up and down and threw me a look and didn’t speak or even acknowledge me. She had just made her announcement that she was preggars too. So since then I thought you are all about yourself and the stories aren’t the real you. I really dislike fake people.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Somebody correct me. Cause I could be way wrong. But I have a feeling. Julie begged folk to donate to help a family before on one of them pages and shared and shared at it but when somebody looked she hadn’t every donated. So it could be because she was caught doing that?
Again. I could be wrong

It’s Wednesday. Is this the first day that dirty witch has washed her hair after telling everybody it was orange way sweat and makeup. 🤮

Also. Only the other day did Julie get a wide tooth comb to brush her curls, and now she’s expert in what they are and what you can use them for. Gone for a shite Julie.
Every time she shares a link for charity I always have a creep. I never see her name and she doesn’t strike me as someone who gives anonymously and in fact at least one that I looked at had no anonymous donations. I reckon shes shared what she donated because this is the first time she actually has.

Big Julz stupidity and cheek really exhausts me.
can’t believe she only washed her hair today. Like if you can go to work with it like that today why couldnt you just have washed it on Monday in the shower at the hotel. Did she just video the shower in her stories for the sake of it and not use it?!?
I did use to like Julie and we spoke when we met and was so pleased for her as I am for anyone who is pregnant or has had a baby. Until the day she met me pushing my newborn baby in the pram down the street and she looked me up and down and threw me a look and didn’t speak or even acknowledge me. She had just made her announcement that she was preggars too. So since then I thought you are all about yourself and the stories aren’t the real you. I really dislike fake people.

Eugh what a dick !!totally no need! I have seen her out before and she’s always on about loves meeting everybody out and about. Tell you the days I seen her face like thunder. I thought love meeting people my hole you do.

likely as said above. First time she’s done it so will likely make it well known

Big Julz is gonna have some amount of crap to pack when she’s moving with the amount of free stuff she’s being sent!

Reactions: 2
Big Julz is gonna have some amount of crap to pack when she’s moving with the amount of free stuff she’s being sent!
I don’t think she’ll have too much packing to do. I just cannot see it happening. Not unless her mother moves with her, to live there permanently 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Did you know Julie got early access because they gave her early access because she said she was going to show us so she got us early access…..

The exact brush. You can get in pink. For £20 on Amazon 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Who in their right mind goes to work which is a professional setting Julie, with a hair mask in? Oh yeah, I forgot, Julbert isn’t in her right mind!

Surely advertising the Voduz immediately followed by the contraption from oh my glam is a conflict of interest.

I have to hand it to her, she does make me laugh now with the constant over talking and being the biggest Beggy Mitchell about

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who in their right mind goes to work which is a professional setting Julie, with a hair mask in? Oh yeah, I forgot, Julbert isn’t in her right mind!

Surely advertising the Voduz immediately followed by the contraption from oh my glam is a conflict of interest.

I have to hand it to her, she does make me laugh now with the constant over talking and being the biggest Beggy Mitchell about
Yeah, goes from advertising Voduz products which included a load of hairbrushes and combs, to promoting this contraption, but did you know, the dryer-brush from OMG doesn't spin, she thought it would spin but it doesn't spin so it doesn't, so if you want a spinny one, this one doesn't spin.... got it??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No please I can't deal she now has the poor bleeping child eating his dinner on the sofa like no he just looks so uncomfortable!!! Stop trying to morph your child into you set him good eating habits!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.