Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
The farmer wanted a wife and she was willing and available. I’d put money on it. She sees him as her meal ticket. She’ll be giving up work soon and be a lady of leisure. Nothing wrong with that btw… it’s just that julbert isn’t keen on working. She likes lying on her hole too much.
I’m not so sure that’s what happened. I’m convinced they met on tinder, craic was good, riding away then boom she’s up the duff and that’s that. I know she said they were introduced by a “mutual friend” but I’ve never bought it. I’m not sure the boyo wanted a wife at all but I get the impression he’s old fashioned (no shade, my family are old fashioned country folk) so he’s sticking with it. He seems painfully uncomfortable on camera and strikes me as a modest fella - and she’s a hallion/foghorn. Just calling it how I see it. My opinion is based on nothing but observation 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤣

Reactions: 18

returnofthemack

Julie’s just put up a post asking is there any hairdressers around Omagh/enniskillen that could do a root touch up on Friday as she’s heading away for the weekend for her bday & forgot to book …. What a load of shite!! First of all why don’t you actually ring the hairdressers in those areas to see if they have apps like the rest of us have to do, 2nd of all I don’t believe she ‘forgot’ to book anywhere, if anything that’s the 1st thing you book to get done after you book a weekend away and lastly why even mention you’re heading away for your bday?? Just say you’re looking for your hair done without mentioning what for? Looking for someone to offer to do it for free as a bday treat . Honest to god this sickens me sooo much about “influencers” trying to get everything for free and not even trying to hide it

• Heart
Reactions: 18

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Ahh now it’s the child’s birthday for goodness sake cake and cream isn’t a mortal sin ! I have a child same age and he manages cake and cream the very finest. There’s plenty to criticise her for but not this

Reactions: 17

bubbles12345678

I’ve never posted on here before but i came looking for this thread because that monster thing made me so livid when i seen it. Who in their right fucking mind would do that to a wee child. He’s going to be traumatised every year now putting up the tree which is one of the first magical things about christmas for a child. She’s ruined that wee memory for him. Can’t stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

BetsyGreen

What kind of a cretin makes a donation to a charity and posts how much she’s donated on Insta?! That fucking c&nt Julbert 🤬🤬🤬 She then encourages people to donate by saying how good they’ll feel about themselves for doing it! She is unbelievable. You give humbly to charity because you want to help, not to make yourself feel better and for folk to know how much you’ve given. You really are like a dose of rabies on a rabid dog Julbert

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Can’t imagine my boys rear facing until they were 4 jez what do they do with their legs wrap them round their neck 😂
You may stay off Tiktok, fucking obsessive ones nearly rear facin their poor kids until they fuckin get their first job. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Flip me could she boast anymore about this house. Showing the message saying 'its huge' and saying loads of messages like this. She has absolutely no idea how lucky she is getting a house built for her! Half of us can't afford food and electricity let alone build a house!
I get the feeling she's still not happy in life though dispite the bragging

Mae75

Did she actually post "I'm too fat for nice clothes". What a dick head. Plenty of ladies size 16, 18, 20 plus who wear beautiful clothes and look beautiful in them. What a dick ass comment to make.

• Wow

RenegadeMaster80

"Happy Mothers Day to all the "usual" mothers who want to be mothers". How flippant and disrespectful. Wasn't too long along she was crying about being triggered and her fertility issues and now she couldn't give a royal fuck!! That's disgusted me. Surely with a forehead that size there is a brain in there. Maybe learn to engage it with your mouth!! Arghhh.

• Heart

IrishRed

I laughed when I seen the title for this thread, as someone who worked in a small business who actually 'gifted' her some products, she's the most ignorant and ungrateful person I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with. I don't even follow her anymore. She used to come into my other work place in a beauty hall and used to tell the girls how to do their jobs. We used to hate seeing the sight of her.

• Wow
  • Heart

BetsyGreen

Who in their right mind goes to work which is a professional setting Julie, with a hair mask in? Oh yeah, I forgot, Julbert isn’t in her right mind!

Surely advertising the Voduz immediately followed by the contraption from oh my glam is a conflict of interest.

I have to hand it to her, she does make me laugh now with the constant over talking and being the biggest Beggy Mitchell about

• Heart

Lady_Tabitha

Chatty Member
Watching social media makes me realise I am either a) not rich or b) tight as a ducks arse cos there's no way I'd spend £25 each on two cushions for a bedroom where they will be thrown on the floor!

(Possibly a & b actually 😁😁)

• Haha

barbie22!

I agree she should have let Danny meet him first but how could she not post on valentines she wanted the engagement and had to just get it up for all the likes. He is a cute wee thing but wonder how her lazy arse will cope with feral Danny and a newborn cue the moaning

Deevee47

VIP Member
The odd SHOT!!!!!!!! 😑🤭

😂😂😂😂😂😂
That’s definitely the vibe it gives off.
don’t get me wrong, I like a drink too and have the odd shit etc.but there’s a time and a place and why look like you’re proud of your behaviour putting it on social media. I wouldn’t be feeling too proud of myself the next day if I reviewed those posts! She’s so bullish and crass.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Can’t imagine my boys rear facing until they were 4 jez what do they do with their legs wrap them round their neck 😂

• Haha

holla87

Danny punching her leg, ehhhh he'd have a red arse if it was me
Instead of the first thought being to slap the toddler I’d be more inclined to stop videoing it whilst talking to followers. Perhaps get off the sofa, get down to his eye level and speak to him.

The boyo should be disgusted with her putting this online for the basis of views but perhaps he’s left the parenting up to her and he just does playtime.

The child is fully aware he’s being recorded every day and has been encouraged to act up to the camera by Julie. What does Julie think is going to happen when she’s recording him during a tantrum, he’s going to act up for the audience. She’s disgraceful.

• Heart