justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I do recall her saying that she may be then booked into Alnagelvin again if she is being induced I suppose that would make sense grimeavady is just down the road

Reactions: 1
Visiting grimeavady today. Poor Danny with that crew cut he fits right in there……. Mother blaming

Reactions: 2
Seemed distraught that she had to go to Altnagelvin ! god love you if it was a boerfect event with freebies be no complaining.

Hi ever get the feeling she just loves spending the boyos money. Can’t believe her luck

• Haha
Did she say in that video there "going to have to get married" when she was saying she was with Kevin and building their home?
I maybe picked her up wrong.

What’s so wrong with Limavady out of interest?
Nothing really it’s got a bit rough in the last few years but what town hasn’t
It had the nickname Limavegas years ago now it’s Grimavady to be honest I think the new road killed the place now people just drive right past to the City

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Nothing really it’s got a bit rough in the last few years but what town hasn’t
It had the nickname Limavegas years ago now it’s Grimavady to be honest I think the new road killed the place now people just drive right past to the City
The bypass? The new road built 20 years ago? Bit harsh to call it grim. Drive right past to the city? The city 9 miles away?

Reactions: 3
Does she leave the job that she was in? Not sure exactly where but it was office based...

I think at this rate she would be better off just calling it a day with the Instagram job. I for one am sick tit of seeing that wane.

Say hi everybody…. Hi everybody
😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The bypass? The new road built 20 years ago? Bit harsh to call it grim. Drive right past to the city? The city 9 miles away?
20 years gosh doesn’t seem that long
Derry city is 17 Miles away ,I have family up that way and use to stay with them many times over the years (Gorteen) as for calling it grim it wasn’t me who named it that 😐

20 years gosh doesn’t seem that long
Derry city is 17 Miles away ,I have family up that way and use to stay with them many times over the years (Gorteen) as for calling it grim it wasn’t me who named it that 😐
20 years this year. My sincere apologies for my typo, meant 19 miles away. It’s no more “grim” than any other part of Northern Ireland, in my opinion. Has produced the hallion that is big Julburt though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100%… there’s no way she would be going into that much depth and detail if she wasn’t “working” with the shop. Beggys back 🤪
So true her stories should have working with or gifted or something anyway
---

Yes she is been gifted the buggy, seat but not been gifted the base of it so will use seatbelt as she won’t spend her ££ on it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.