justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get the appeal of her. Arse permanently stuck to the sofa and her only topic of conversation is Danny. Was she always this boring? I’m guessing the boyo will be building a granny flat within the next 18months for the MIL as there is no way Julie is equipped to look after two.

Reactions: 8
Why is she even there? Thon would put you off Bperfect
I was put off the brand and the owner many moons ago. Shows she’s desperate for the £££. I agree, her day has passed. I actually think the day of make-up influencers has passed though. It was a phase and the market is completely saturated.

She went because it was a free night in a hotel for her to lazy on her own. She is an absolute dose. She realised she shouldn’t be there and doesn’t know how to enjoy herself without be loaded with booze.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know why she's so quite?
I’d say they are getting cream crackered with the cost of building the house and another baby on the way. She doesn’t appear to be doing any makeup on the side and the road tripping seems to have come to an end. I’d imagine she’d have been relying on freebies for the house but her page has died a death and no business is going to be gifting big ticket items in this current climate.

To take a private moment of a father and son and make it public is disgusting. I would be absolutely fuming. I have absolute no doubt the "boyo" loves his son. I have heard he is a gentleman, a hard worker and a man who doesn't run from his responsibilities. Like when Julie got pregnant. Total "shock" for her. Never thought it would happen.....
You seen that poor fella coming.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Couldn’t agree more- be obviously hates being on camera and she insists on it and his private moments too. She’s an absolute dose.
To take a private moment of a father and son and make it public is disgusting. I would be absolutely fuming. I have absolute no doubt the "boyo" loves his son. I have heard he is a gentleman, a hard worker and a man who doesn't run from his responsibilities. Like when Julie got pregnant. Total "shock" for her. Never thought it would happen.....
You seen that poor fella coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Think he is secretly giving her the 2 fingers in that last post !!!!! she didnt have to be negative and mention the fact the she dosent clearly dosent like GAA.

• Haha
Think he is secretly giving her the 2 fingers in that last post !!!!! she didnt have to be negative and mention the fact the she dosent clearly dosent like GAA.
I am sure it's the only time the critter gets to watch something. Feel so.sorry for him.

• Heart
It’s well saying she’s ran out of environ cleanser
Using primark hot cloth cleanser
Tut tut why’s not one gifting her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If that was my child cursing like that and as much as Danny seems to. I wouldn’t be posting that anywhere. He clearly hears it enough to repeat it.

Reactions: 7
If that was my child cursing like that and as much as Danny seems to. I wouldn’t be posting that anywhere. He clearly hears it enough to repeat it.
Of course he does, anyone who's ever been around Julie knows how foul mouthed she is, she is a big brute and a loud mouthed bully.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.