justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Danny punched her in the face and he's hit her stomach ,I would be affronted to put that on the gram , feel sorry for her in a kinda way because it's going to get worst Instead of better that child rules the house and is spoilt rotten it needs dealt with now before the baby arrives Geraldine won't be around forever😐
I don't feel sorry for her at all. Her all "it'll pass its a phase". Naw Julie it's the consequences of your behaviour. Sits and laughs at him being bold and cursing, how did she think that would end? And Julie he's 2 coming 3, he's not hitting your stomach from some massive realisation, he's spoilt rotten and pushing boundaries. She's definitely in for a rude awakening when this new baby comes

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She will do nothing but complain that she can't cope when this new baby comes! And her saying the other day AGAIN that she was robbed of her experience because of covid she never got to take Danny to class's and so on, well Julie covids been over for the longest time and I'm yet to see you take him to any class/park or in fact anywhere! You sit your arse on that sofa 24/7 and have zero parenting skills,get up and teach your child some manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She equates love with giving him everything and not chastising him. She’s ruining him and it’ll have a knock on effect that will be detrimental in the long run.

Reactions: 2
She’s been quiet since her rant about child’s behaviour last week. Maybe she got some good parenting advice. 🥴.

I have a friend who does the exact same she has 5 boys she does it herself 🙄I can see the reason behind it because my sons hair cut is £15 every 4 weeks ,Danny would suit a fade more length on top.

Reactions: 5
I have a friend who does the exact same she has 5 boys she does it herself 🙄I can see the reason behind it because my sons hair cut is £15 every 4 weeks ,Danny would suit a fade more length on top.
i understand £15 a go but he is a child his would not cost that much would it as he is only like 2/3 why jot just a scissors cut at that age

Typical Julie Laziness prob can't be bothered to style it, he looks like a character from "this is England"
wow she posted a pic of herself and Danny wow that’s bald she has left him with no hair pretty much at the age of 2/3

Last edited:
i understand £15 a go but he is a child his would not cost that much would it as he is only like 2/3 why jot just a scissors cut at that age

wow she posted a pic of herself and Danny wow that’s bald she has left him with no hair pretty much at the age of 2/3
Her friends a hair dresser too I’m sure she would cut it
My child ran run like Kevin keegan until he was p3 😂

She says it’s so handy having it short like how? He’s a wee boy not like his hair was extremely long it was still easily managed the length it was before I just don’t see her logic to it.

He maybe won’t sit long enough for a scissor cut. So that’s the fastest option.
It’s handy. God love you if you have a girl this time Julie. Know all about it drying hair then 😂😂

It’s awful looking 😞 who skins a wanes head in cold weather like that.

Reactions: 5
He maybe won’t sit long enough for a scissor cut. So that’s the fastest option.
It’s handy. God love you if you have a girl this time Julie. Know all about it drying hair then 😂😂

It’s awful looking 😞 who skins a wanes head in cold weather like that.
Exactly, who does that in the cold to a wee toddler

She must be about 7 months now ? I think she said March but she had to be induced with Danny so I’m sure that may happen again what hospital is closest to her now ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.