justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie. But your forehead is that size there was no difference.
And also. The word is hungry. Not hungie. The child’s speech will never improve if you speak to him like a baby… just saying

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Julie's contact is same tit different day, Danny, bpefect, voduz! straightening that shapeless orange mop, putting greasy makeup on her already greasy skin, and telling us of Danny every bowel movement and terrible habit he's picked up. Unpopular opinion but Julie is the type of person who has a child and complete forgets themselves, the same type of person who's makes comments like "your friends forget you when you have a child" no love you forgot how to be a friend and you constantly droning about your wane. Nobody gives a duck. READ THE ROOM JULIE!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She just has that wean rule the house. The way she was going on about him just refusing and not getting him to do anything, Julie that's not a personality trait, it's pushing boundaries and very quickly becomes bold behaviour. He's 2 and a half and shouting bleeping bastard and doing what he wants, she needs to wise up, especially before this new baby comes along

She's also tone deaf and doesn't realise people don't want to constantly see and hear every detail about him

Reactions: 7
Clearly ! If she so desperately wants it there is cheaper options available ive just done by kitchen on a budget. Priced around

I found it hard to listen to her stories with Danny shouting at her, the TV on in the background, her watching the TV, her playing with Danny. There was so much going on that I couldn't concentrate on what she was trying to say

• Haha
I found it hard to listen to her stories with Danny shouting at her, the TV on in the background, her watching the TV, her playing with Danny. There was so much going on that I couldn't concentrate on what she was trying to say

Its OK, she was basically begging for either free tiles or a tiler to work for free.

And saying her kitchen was expensive- like everybody else's, nobody gets a kitchen cheap these days!

See if she's gifted stuff, I'll be bombarding all gifters! Totally winding me up right now the amount of influencers getting stuff for free to "promote" and would never go back and buy anything off them or give a thing to charity.

Reactions: 6
She just has that wean rule the house. The way she was going on about him just refusing and not getting him to do anything, Julie that's not a personality trait, it's pushing boundaries and very quickly becomes bold behaviour. He's 2 and a half and shouting bleeping bastard and doing what he wants, she needs to wise up, especially before this new baby comes along

She's also tone deaf and doesn't realise people don't want to constantly see and hear every detail about him
She blocked me from her stories after she put up a poll asking did we want to see more make up or more danny. I voted make up because I genuinely wanted to see more and she blocked me. Blocked me for not wanting to see every little thing her son does on her makeup page. 🤐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She blocked me from her stories after she put up a poll asking did we want to see more make up or more danny. I voted make up because I genuinely wanted to see more and she blocked me. Blocked me for not wanting to see every little thing her son does on her makeup page. 🤐
She's ridiculous. And needs to realise no one wants to see the wean

Reactions: 5
She's ridiculous. And needs to realise no one wants to see the wean
But imagine her telling people this-i blocked anyone who said they didnt want to see every shite n burp my son does?! And wants to see makeup! Shock horror. Shes a big oul ignorant pig anyway. Im glad im blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Quick her nails are like stumps, someone give her a free nail appointment before she goes into primark for press on ones. Julie your begging is blatant and cringe, just stop. And stop having danny in every damn snap, no one wants to see it. It's annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.