justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 years later still stuck the settee.
this thread was started nov 21. That’s mad it’s take so long to fill. 😂 but then shows how nothing interesting has happened in her life lol apart from Tom really and moving house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It also shows how lazy she is!!! I don’t understand why she has danny at that little table when he could be sitting at the table in the kitchen- teaching him to do so. It’s not like there’s a separate dining room. It would involve her getting off her arse though so she won’t do it. I’m sure she only bought that table for him as she read the comments about him eating constantly on the sofa. QUOTE="Tellmethecraic, post: 16639453, member: 119949"]
2 years later still stuck the settee.
this thread was started nov 21. That’s mad it’s take so long to fill. 😂 but then shows how nothing interesting has happened in her life lol apart from Tom really and moving house.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
Maybe he never deleted his original profile 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m CONVINCED that’s how they met and I won’t be dissuaded 🤣
For a profile to show on someones Tinder, it has to have been active within the last 7 days, so old accounts that arent deleted but are no longer used wont appear. This means either someone is using his photos, or he's a cheat? Which wouldnt surprise me since on a night out maybe 6 months into their relationship, me and my friend met them in a bar, and he had touched both of our behinds within 5 minutes of us stood there. Ive gotten creepy, weird vibes off him ever since.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
For a profile to show on someones Tinder, it has to have been active within the last 7 days, so old accounts that arent deleted but are no longer used wont appear. This means either someone is using his photos, or he's a cheat? Which wouldnt surprise me since on a night out maybe 6 months into their relationship, me and my friend met them in a bar, and he had touched both of our behinds within 5 minutes of us stood there. Ive gotten creepy, weird vibes off him ever since.
Eughhh. Why are men like this. Don’t see women going into a bar and teaching for men’s bums lol

Reactions: 1
No way!!!!!!! What an absolute creepoid!!!

Reactions: 2
Danny late for nursery… but still had time to do her hair with the curling tongs 😂😂😂😂😂
Julbert’s priorities in week one already evident 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.