justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opinions on them please
I’m on the ozempic injections. Look up myjuniper.Co.uk first month is £145, following months are £195. I’ve been on it now 3 months and I’ve lost 20lbs. I tried everything, the last thing that worked for me before these was the ketogenic diet. I lost 11lbs then my weight loss plateaued. One month of the injections in a clinic is £250 and a £100 consultation

Reactions: 3
I’m on the ozempic injections. Look up myjuniper.Co.uk first month is £145, following months are £195. I’ve been on it now 3 months and I’ve lost 20lbs. I tried everything, the last thing that worked for me before these was the ketogenic diet. I lost 11lbs then my weight loss plateaued. One month of the injections in a clinic is £250 and a £100 consultation
Side effects?

Reactions: 1
Anyone!!?!? Anyone??? Thoughts on her latest behaviour!!?!?
😑😱😳😳😳😳
Jesus christ

I was appalled at her sitting laughing at him telling her to get out of his sight

Then then the river snaps. What the duck is she thinking, esp using one hand to take a video. Thon doll is as thick as poundies

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm sick of the non content why come on if you're going to do nothing but show your child. Danny say hi????!!wtf??! Sick of it.. Danny this Danny that.. no consent from the child to be shown online and also immature and bad parenting laughing at him scolding her.

Reactions: 4
I'm sick of the non content why come on if you're going to do booking but show your child. Sick of it.. Danny this Danny that.. no consent from the child to be shown online and also immature and bad parenting laughing at him scolding her.
Agreed the Danny spam is ridiculous and so boring. That and holding him over the bridge were shocking parenting

Reactions: 2
Exactly!!! Dangling the child over the bridge (we’ll sort of…!) like Michael Jackson with his kid out of the hotel window!!? Am I showing my age now!!?! 😂😂😂
And laughing at him telling her to get out of his sight. Hmmm she obviously says that to him a lot!!!!!
Jesus christ

I was appalled at her sitting laughing at him telling her to get out of his sight

Then then the river snaps. What the duck is she thinking, esp using one hand to take a video. Thon doll is as thick as poundies

Reactions: 3
I had to laugh at her complaining about the price of groceries on one story then in the next had bought herself a coat and shoes!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine asking for recommendations on a pregnancy pillow. After being gifted one before. Why not just buy the one you had and give money to the company who gifted it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Imagine asking for recommendations on a pregnancy pillow. After being gifted one before. Why not just buy the one you had and give money to the company who gifted it.
She was GIFTED a £50 pregnancy pillow about 3 years ago - and that was as a result of a recommendations/begging post too. I know this because I debated buying it but then just used ordinary pillows which worked fine. That business gifted her a lot of items and heavily discounted her Egg pram - which she ridiculed. I’m so glad I’m not following her anymore, especially this pregnancy, she’s unbearable!

Reactions: 9
The complaining about GD 😵 seriously Julie let's hope either of your children don't have Type 1 you wouldn't be able to manage it. You are tone deaf and clueless as to the problems people have and how they deal with them every day. I use to love following her since the snapchat days but I cant stomach her now. She's become one of those girls who is all about her child and has forgotten herself. Bring back the old Julie

Reactions: 8
She was GIFTED a £50 pregnancy pillow about 3 years ago - and that was as a result of a recommendations/begging post too. I know this because I debated buying it but then just used ordinary pillows which worked fine. That business gifted her a lot of items and heavily discounted her Egg pram - which she ridiculed. I’m so glad I’m not following her anymore, especially this pregnancy, she’s unbearable!
She probably sold it after D was born & probs never spent a penny in Kings since!

Reactions: 6
The complaining about GD 😵 seriously Julie let's hope either of your children don't have Type 1 you wouldn't be able to manage it. You are tone deaf and clueless as to the problems people have and how they deal with them every day. I use to love following her since the snapchat days but I cant stomach her now. She's become one of those girls who is all about her child and has forgotten herself. Bring back the old Julie
No one wants to see that child in a bath plastered all over Instagram. She is a dose

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.