justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of Laura ingles
Her and Julie both. 50 stories for what could be said in 2 or 3. I know she's pregnant but even before that, Julie is the most changeable moods I've ever seen. If that's what she's like on insta I can only imagine living with her šŸ˜£

Reactions: 6
I am delighted for Julie I have to say, a baby is such a blessing.
Hope all goes well for her.
But are we now going to be reminded in every story that she is pregnantā€¦

Reactions: 8
The begging was bad with Danny, itā€™ll be 100x worse this time around. Itā€™s lovely news but Iā€™m so glad I no longer follow her. Sheā€™s unbearable. Wonder will she move the ma to Trillick now, seeing she practically reared Danny as a baby.

The begging was bad with Danny, itā€™ll be 100x worse this time around. Itā€™s lovely news but Iā€™m so glad I no longer follow her. Sheā€™s unbearable. Wonder will she move the ma to Trillick now, seeing she practically reared Danny as a baby.
Funny that crossed my mind too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's lovely news, a new pregnancy always is ā¤ Iv recently found out I'm pregnant after a miscarriage earlier in the year and I completely understand the worry she has went through, I'm living it right now. She's still a gowldont get me wrong but fingers crossed it will all work out for her šŸ¤ž

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's lovely news, a new pregnancy always is ā¤ Iv recently found out I'm pregnant after a miscarriage earlier in the year and I completely understand the worry she has went through, I'm living it right now. She's still a gowldont get me wrong but fingers crossed it will all work out for her šŸ¤ž
Congratulations šŸ„³ Iā€™m sure ur delighted. I have to say I found her stories hard to watch as I had a miscarriage last year. It was very early and it was a day after I found out I was pregnant. I didnā€™t even get telling my partner šŸ„ŗ I just wise Julie done a ā€œtrigger warningā€ before going into detail. Thatā€™s just my honest opinion

• Heart
Congratulations šŸ„³ Iā€™m sure ur delighted. I have to say I found her stories hard to watch as I had a miscarriage last year. It was very early and it was a day after I found out I was pregnant. I didnā€™t even get telling my partner šŸ„ŗ I just wise Julie done a ā€œtrigger warningā€ before going into detail. Thatā€™s just my honest opinion
Yes absolutely hard to watch, I know exactly what you mean, it's an awful experience and like yourself I had only found out I was pregnant when I started miscarrying, the excitement was very very short lived šŸ’” I hope you are doing ok xx

Reactions: 1
I was briefly on metformin years ago for PCOS weight - lasted a fortnight donā€™t eat a high fat diet anyway but it give me constant runs and gas
Guess with anything like that itā€™s to change your lifestyle reduce portions and be mindful of the type of food you eat

still a size 16, evidently a low metabolism as I could never manage the portion sizes othe much slimmer people eat.

my biggest issue is low activity due to illness- few NI bloggers do my nut in with the weight loss crap that goes no where. And the lies they tell

saying nothing about P&P - I got burned last time I commented on that donkey šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Yes absolutely hard to watch, I know exactly what you mean, it's an awful experience and like yourself I had only found out I was pregnant when I started miscarrying, the excitement was very very short lived šŸ’” I hope you are doing ok xx
Thank you. Trying to see it as a positive as I know we can get pregnant and it will hopefully happen again. Hope ur ok also here if u need a chat šŸ’šx

Congratulations. Lovely news! The anxiety of a pregnancy after a loss is something else. I couldnā€™t settle the full 9 months. So I do understand also.
I hope it all goes well for you, and sorry about your loss itā€™s never easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Congratulations. Lovely news! The anxiety of a pregnancy after a loss is something else. I couldnā€™t settle the full 9 months. So I do understand also.
I hope it all goes well for you, and sorry about your loss itā€™s never easy.
Thank you ā¤ Honestly I just cant settle at all, iv a pain in the pit of my stomach constantly since I found out I was pregnant with the worry of it happening again... The doctor told me to put it to the back of my mind and enjoy this time but that's easier said than done xx

• Heart
I donā€™t get why people chump and slap and slurp at food all over social media. It really rags me.

Last edited:
I donā€™t get why people chump and slap and slurp at food all over social media. It really rags me.
Yeeeeep

Came to say this. I haven't watched her in forever, caught that she was pregnant. I wish everyone a happy healthy pregnancy, it's always a blessing. Just sitting waiting for the begging now. And the "I hopes it's a girl, but I wouldn't mind another boy. But I've a feeling it's a girl or boy so I do" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

But wtf at chomping at them pickles. She's an actual gulpin. I couldn't even watch between the chomping and the slapping and her rotten mouth and voice. I finally unfollowed

Flip me that's it all baby baby baby from here in in.. She obviously forgets she has followers who can't have kids or just aren't interested

Flip me that's it all baby baby baby from here in in.. She obviously forgets she has followers who can't have kids or just aren't interested
Same aul toot with Julburt. Sheā€™s a selfish, begging gulpin. I cannot understand how she has a following šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Long time lurker. Following Julie for a long time. I was delighted when she got pregnant. Although so happy for her with baby number 2 too. I have to say I am so hurt at her recent story of the pregnancy number 2 that she wanted to party for the whole month and did everything she could ā€˜not to get pregnantā€™ one should be so lucky Julie. Thatā€™s all I have to say. Hurt is an understatement. god forgive her for saying all that crap!! that she has her baby & lovely family & she should think before she opens her mouth for her followers who are really struggling to have a baby. She is blessed with another pregnancy & donā€™t everything not to? Come off it! Iā€™m sorry but thatā€™s inexcusable Julie. šŸ˜”

Long time lurker. Following Julie for a long time. I was delighted when she got pregnant. Although so happy for her with baby number 2 too. I have to say I am so hurt at her recent story of the pregnancy number 2 that she wanted to party for the whole month and did everything she could ā€˜not to get pregnantā€™ one should be so lucky Julie. Thatā€™s all I have to say. Hurt is an understatement. god forgive her for saying all that crap!! that she has her baby & lovely family & she should think before she opens her mouth for her followers who are really struggling to have a baby. She is blessed with another pregnancy & donā€™t everything not to? Come off it! Iā€™m sorry but thatā€™s inexcusable Julie. šŸ˜”
But don't you know that when you stop trying it works šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø lol. I'm also struggling to bring home a baby so I get your frustration. Delighted for her but yes sometimes wording could be changed or even just keep some things to herself

Considering that she was on a fertility journey a few years ago with her ex husband she has quickly forgotten how statements like those made recently can cause upset to some of her audience. Julie has never been the sharpest tool.

Sheā€™s pretty much fizzled out as an influencer/flogger, thereā€™s been no growth to her page in months. Sheā€™ll start back up with more targeted posting in the next weeks and months to secure freebies for the new baby and house, then sheā€™ll fizzle away again. You can read these beggars like a book.

Reactions: 9
Considering that she was on a fertility journey a few years ago with her ex husband she has quickly forgotten how statements like those made recently can cause upset to some of her audience. Julie has never been the sharpest tool.

Sheā€™s pretty much fizzled out as an influencer/flogger, thereā€™s been no growth to her page in months. Sheā€™ll start back up with more targeted posting in the next weeks and months to secure freebies for the new baby and house, then sheā€™ll fizzle away again. You can read these beggars like a book.
Youā€™re exactly right. Somehow, people have been fooled that Julburt is this down to earth, caring soul. In reality sheā€™s a selfish, greedy beggar who cares about nobody but herself. She canā€™t help but let the mask slip and show her true self.

Sheā€™s the worst ā€œinfluencerā€ (šŸ¤®) Iā€™ve ever seen, the worst advertisement for anything. Sheā€™ll be on the beg now for new baby gear and house things. Hopefully, in the current economic climate thatā€™s about to get worse, sheā€™ll be ā€œgiftedā€ f**k all. I repeat myself regularly on this thread but it blows my mind how anyone finds this gulpin interesting.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.